• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which Golden Exterior House Style is your favorite?

Which Golden Exterior House Style Is Your Favorite?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HHoney

Fireworks!
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Tasty Cake
When I first saw a golden exterior at someone's house they had the Zen house.

In my Streetpass plaza I used to have a few completed golden exteriors that were all modern style and one Castle.

When the Golden Exterior is completed which is your favorite?

(pics not mine)

Attachments

• IMG_0196.JPG
    IMG_0196.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,958
  • IMG_0194.JPG
    IMG_0194.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 2,120
  • IMG_0195.JPG
    IMG_0195.JPG
    39 KB · Views: 729
  • IMG_0193.JPG
    IMG_0193.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 721
That golden castle exterior looks better than the other models.

I like the Modern one the best, the cottage a close second and the Castle as the third. Not really liking the zen model. But that modern one could have an awesome interior of some big-shot.

I think cottage and zen look the best, although I'm not actually a fan of using all of the gold exteriors altogether. It looks a bit gaudy and just too much in my opinion, but yeah, those two are the better looking ones. :)

The cottage one looks more royal, and the castle one looks kinda scary .-.

Modern then Castle and then Cottage in the picture. Least like is probably Zen, but yeah I'm not really a fan of gold exteriors either way.

Modern looks the nicest to me probably because it's the least flashy; I dislike the golden exterior parts for that reason

Back