• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Do you keep dandelions or get rid of them?

mitzi_crossing

🌼🌿🌼
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Blue Hybrid Pansy
Red Cosmos
White Cosmos
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Spring Shamrock
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Cherry (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
A friend of mine keeps the dandelions (the yellow ones) in her town. As for me, I run them over or dig them out as soon as I see them cx

What do you do with the dandelions? I've always wondered if people keep them or not!

I like them so I try to keep them but they always disappear on me.

I keep them! I consider both yellow and puffball dandelions as additional flowers for landscaping.

When clustered amongst other flowers they look very nice and subtle.

Dandelions are plants that fit very well in my town so I keep them. But I run over other yellow, purple and red plants.

I don't really like dandelions, so I get rid of them.

I have feng shui in all my houses, so when I see a yellow dandelion, I pick & use in the houses - they are sorta rare so use them.
I never get a puff as I pick while still yellow - I read once that if you pick a dandelion puff and blow into the mic, the seeds float off & you get more dandelions appearing. (no confirmation as to more appearing but it sounds possible).
I don't get many, maybe I should try!

I get rid of them asap so they don't turn white and spread like a disease. I usually will try to run over them but sometimes I pick them up and sell them.

I get rid of them asap so they don't turn white and spread like a disease. I usually will try to run over them but sometimes I pick them up and sell them.

I havent thought of selling them! Good idea lol

I would love to keep them but they just disappear so there's no point. However, I'm trying to get a bunch of puffy ones so I just wait for the yellow ones to turn, then I pick them up. I'm going to to integrate them somehow for my dream address so visitors can pick them up, but other than that, I don't use them because they disappear and leave empty spaces. :(

I usually keep them unless I need some emergency bells. I think they look so cute, especially inside the house. I wish they didn't disappear, though.

I like to keep them. If they pop up in an area I don't want them to, I'll just dig them up for sell them. I especially like the puffy ones.

I think its so funny that in real life they are considered one of the most noxious weeds there are, but in AC they are not considered a weed so I just leave them wherever they show up in my town.

I keep them. When they turn to fluff I like to blow on them because I heard that'll help more spawn.

I destroy them!

I moved them to a designated spot. :) I want to keep some of them. They look so cute why can't we breed them. The puffs are the best. I always blow them out and pretend my person is making a wish.

I keep them? I move a few to my campsite area to make it look a bit more wild. I especially love the puffs!

I had my dandelions for months on end in Wild World, I wish we could keep them longer in New Leaf. Do you get them appearing if you have the Beautiful Town ordinance? I had to get my dandelions from my nephew's long-neglected town.

Back