• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

ARMS Discussion

DivaCrossing

Coffee on a Sunday - Euphoryk
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
How do you guys feel about the new game ARMS that Nintendo announced a while back? I think it's gonna be amazing. It looks great, the variety in characters has begun growing, and I'm just excited to see what kind of content they're gonna be adding to the game. I think my favorite character so far is Ribbon girl. She seems like someone I would use, I guess? Anyway, I wanna hear you guys' thoughts on it

So with the ARMS Direct

I have to say

I ****ing hate the music the game has with the "oooOooooOoooOOOOoo"

Last edited:
Gameplay looks super fun, but the characters are reallly ugly and unappealing.

The Direct totally got me excited for this game, the minigames look a lot of fun and they're so creative, like I was actually surprised by them. And the actual fighting part looks more and more interesting with all the new abilities and techniques they introduce!

I agree. I think the spring people are kind of creepy and that will probably keep me from playing it.

It's really funny how people either like them a lot or dislike them a lot, there's no inbetween.

Last edited:
I played it today, it was online only wish I was better, don't want to pay 60 bucks for it for sure hope ebay can help me.

Wish they'd made a 3ds version of it like they did with Smash imo. But yeah guess they are trying to kill 3ds a bit.

For those that have got the chance to play the Global Testpunch, how is the game? Are the controls smooth and easy to use?

Wish they'd made a 3ds version of it like they did with Smash imo. But yeah guess they are trying to kill 3ds a bit.
once again replying to a old post in a ARMS thread
It's less killing 3ds and more it wouldn't competently be able to run it.

The latest party crash was so fun! I got a "holographic" twintelle badge for my Troubles

Back