• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway 1mil bells giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bells
Switch
5483-8327-1413
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello guys, I'm going to be doing a 1,000,000 bells giveaway if you want to enter just simply put your friend code down below and I'll choose a winner! Best of luck, goodbye.

Might as well give this a shot. My FC is 2638-4673-9813.

Congratulations, ctapple you have won the 1mil bells giveaway! Thank you all for participating and I will be doing more giveaways soon!

Congratulations, ctapple you have won the 1mil bells giveaway! Thank you all for participating and I will be doing more giveaways soon!

No response, choosing another winner

- - - Post Merge - - -

Might as well give this a shot. My FC is 2638-4673-9813.

Congrats, Ryumia! You have won the 1mil bells giveaway! Please PM me so we can arrange a time

No response, choosing another winner

- - - Post Merge - - -

Congrats, Ryumia! You have won the 1mil bells giveaway! Please PM me so we can arrange a time
Alright. I just sent you a PM. :)

Last edited:
Thank you everyone for participating in the giveaway! Soon I might be doing a golden tools giveaway but for now..

I PRONOUNCE THIS THREAD CLOSED!! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back