What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?

What's your personality type?

• INTJ

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • INTP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
INFP, it's cool to see that the majority here are, because apparently it's actually the least common (or I could've read that somewhere and it not have been true).

I think in that test it said, INTJ is the least common.

I'm not too sure either though.

I've done this quiz several times now, and I always seem to get different answers depending on how I'm feeling about myself :p

I got ISFJ this time, but I've gotten I think I've gotten INFJ before as well. The N's and S's seem to fluctuate a lot because everytime I do it they're almost 50/50, and same with the thinking and feeling. I like to think that I'm more of a thinker, but I do know my emotions take over a lot. But I'm definitely turbulent than assertive, and an extreme introvert. Most of the time I get around 90% introversion, so there's no doubt about that :p I relate to both personality types really well, so I'm pretty much in between.

Last time I took it I was INTJ, but that's been consistent for a few years now.

Though people's types tend to fluctuate some in different settings. My lowest score is on Introvert, and I do flip over to extrovert on occasion. Also, over years a person's type is likely to change.

That said, I'm pretty content fitting the evil mastermind archetype ~

I'm ALWAYS getting ENFP >_<

Funny enough, ISTJ's either can't stand us or end up being our lover/very best friends.

I like to take this test every now and then when I'm bored, I always end up with ENFP!

OMG SAME! And the website I use always has like different questions for half of it - and mine NEVER changes!

ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)

I don't feel like I help people often, I just avoid them... -_-

Last edited:
ENFP-A.

I'd argue T instead of F, but otherwise probably accurate. I find these are never consistent. Pretty sure I've had the exact opposite (for all except P) before haha.

ISFP-T (adventurer)

I read the description of the adventurer and it literally described me omg

ENFP-A.

I'd argue T instead of F, but otherwise probably accurate. I find these are never consistent. Pretty sure I've had the exact opposite (for all except P) before haha.

Mine has been different too, except the I because I am super introverted.

INTP. It's worth noting that it's pretty common that, if you take the test a second time, your type can change, even if it's only been a few weeks. I was originally an INFP, but I took it again this year and I'm INTP now.

Back