What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?

What's your personality type?

• INTJ

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • INTP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
INTJ-A. On a phone so I can't link the full result page but I might this weekend if I find the time.

ENFP-T the Campaigner

I don't really put much stock into these sort of quizzes. I feel like we as human beings and personalities, are so much more than just a broad label in a group.
Nevertheless, I do relate to my result fairly well. Particularly the part in my description about being: 'less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others.'

I actually took this quiz again not too long ago. The first time I took it, which was a few years ago iirc, I got ISFP. This time I took it I got ESFP. I don't know if it fits me perfectly, but it's definitely more accurate than before!

INTJ, been this way for four+ years lol. Even thought I've changed in a lot of ways I guess I'm rooted in my personality ^^

I've taken this test before. I got INFP and I'd say it's probably the most accurate out of all of them.

Last edited:
ESFJ- The Consul.

It's pretty much on point. I just wouldn't say that I belong or classify myself as popular XD

Last edited:
I got Mediator - INFP-T

im laughing cause unshockingly I'm 100% introverted

And there's the massive wave of INFPs. I was wondering where ya'll went.

INFP, it's cool to see that the majority here are, because apparently it's actually the least common (or I could've read that somewhere and it not have been true).

Back