• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?

What's your personality type?

• INTJ

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • INTP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
INFP, it's cool to see that the majority here are, because apparently it's actually the least common (or I could've read that somewhere and it not have been true).

I think in that test it said, INTJ is the least common.

I'm not too sure either though.

I've done this quiz several times now, and I always seem to get different answers depending on how I'm feeling about myself :p

I got ISFJ this time, but I've gotten I think I've gotten INFJ before as well. The N's and S's seem to fluctuate a lot because everytime I do it they're almost 50/50, and same with the thinking and feeling. I like to think that I'm more of a thinker, but I do know my emotions take over a lot. But I'm definitely turbulent than assertive, and an extreme introvert. Most of the time I get around 90% introversion, so there's no doubt about that :p I relate to both personality types really well, so I'm pretty much in between.

Last time I took it I was INTJ, but that's been consistent for a few years now.

Though people's types tend to fluctuate some in different settings. My lowest score is on Introvert, and I do flip over to extrovert on occasion. Also, over years a person's type is likely to change.

That said, I'm pretty content fitting the evil mastermind archetype ~

I'm ALWAYS getting ENFP >_<

Funny enough, ISTJ's either can't stand us or end up being our lover/very best friends.

I like to take this test every now and then when I'm bored, I always end up with ENFP!

OMG SAME! And the website I use always has like different questions for half of it - and mine NEVER changes!

ADVOCATE (INFJ-T)

I don't feel like I help people often, I just avoid them... -_-

Last edited:
I usually get ISFJ, but I got INFP this time around.

ENFP-A.

I'd argue T instead of F, but otherwise probably accurate. I find these are never consistent. Pretty sure I've had the exact opposite (for all except P) before haha.

ISFP-T (adventurer)

I read the description of the adventurer and it literally described me omg

ENFP-A.

I'd argue T instead of F, but otherwise probably accurate. I find these are never consistent. Pretty sure I've had the exact opposite (for all except P) before haha.

Mine has been different too, except the I because I am super introverted.

INTP. It's worth noting that it's pretty common that, if you take the test a second time, your type can change, even if it's only been a few weeks. I was originally an INFP, but I took it again this year and I'm INTP now.

Back