• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?

What's your personality type?

• INTJ

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • INTP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
INTJ-A. On a phone so I can't link the full result page but I might this weekend if I find the time.

ENFP-T the Campaigner

I don't really put much stock into these sort of quizzes. I feel like we as human beings and personalities, are so much more than just a broad label in a group.
Nevertheless, I do relate to my result fairly well. Particularly the part in my description about being: 'less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others.'

I actually took this quiz again not too long ago. The first time I took it, which was a few years ago iirc, I got ISFP. This time I took it I got ESFP. I don't know if it fits me perfectly, but it's definitely more accurate than before!

INTJ, been this way for four+ years lol. Even thought I've changed in a lot of ways I guess I'm rooted in my personality ^^

I've taken this test before. I got INFP and I'd say it's probably the most accurate out of all of them.

Last edited:
ESFJ- The Consul.

It's pretty much on point. I just wouldn't say that I belong or classify myself as popular XD

Last edited:
And there's the massive wave of INFPs. I was wondering where ya'll went.

INFP, it's cool to see that the majority here are, because apparently it's actually the least common (or I could've read that somewhere and it not have been true).

Back