• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Your Myers-Briggs Personality Type?

What's your personality type?

• INTJ

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • INTP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ENTP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INFJ

Votes: 16 18.2%
  • INFP

Votes: 20 22.7%
  • ENFJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ENFP

Votes: 8 9.1%
  • ISTJ

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • ISFJ

Votes: 6 6.8%
  • ESTJ

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • ESFJ

• ISTP

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • ISFP

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • ESTP

• ESFP

Votes: 4 4.5%

• Total voters
I'm ENFJ, protagonist, after reading the description of my personality type, this is interesting how accurate it is.

Last edited:
I'm ENFP, the campaigner. I've taken variations of this type of test and got this result each time.

"The Campaigner personality is a true free spirit. They are often the life of the party, but unlike types in the Explorer Role group, Campaigners are less interested in the sheer excitement and pleasure of the moment than they are in enjoying the social and emotional connections they make with others. Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd."

I suppose that's true. I don't think I'm the life of the party but maybe others would disagree. I do agree that I'm very energetic. :)

I got INTP-A, the Logician.

Though I feel it's worth pointing out, having taken this exact same test before, I've gotten different results for everything but the I and T. I'm a hardcore introvert and logical thinker, but the other stuff is too nebulous and in the moment to label reliably.

At the end of the day, the test results... aren't very useful, because unless you ranked 100% in a category, you're likely to waffle on what you'd test as from day to day.

Great timing, right when I finish watching a vid on how these types of quizzes arent really that reliable/effective, this thread shows up.

to answer the question: ISTP

I got the answer "INFJ-T." :)

IMG_0813.JPG
The Advocate! :eek:

Last edited:
I've been ISFJ this last while but used to be ISTJ a couple of years ago

ENFJ-A
Protagonist

Protagonists are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, Protagonists take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would say I felt neutral on a lot of things (like it could apply both ways in different circumstances). I tried to avoid doing that as it said though. While, I wouldn't say my result is fully wrong, I don't feel my result was that accurate either. Interesting quiz nonetheless and cute art.

ARCHITECT PERSONALITY (INTJ, -A/-T)

It’s lonely at the top, and being one of the rarest and most strategically capable personality types, Architects know this all too well. Architects form just two percent of the population, and women of this personality type are especially rare, forming just 0.8% of the population – it is often a challenge for them to find like-minded individuals who are able to keep up with their relentless intellectualism and chess-like maneuvering. People with the Architect personality type are imaginative yet decisive, ambitious yet private, amazingly curious, but they do not squander their energy.

Nothing Can Stop the Right Attitude From Achieving Its Goal

With a natural thirst for knowledge that shows itself early in life, Architects are often given the title of “bookworm” as children. While this may be intended as an insult by their peers, they more than likely identify with it and are even proud of it, greatly enjoying their broad and deep body of knowledge. Architects enjoy sharing what they know as well, confident in their mastery of their chosen subjects, but they prefer to design and execute a brilliant plan within their field rather than share opinions on “uninteresting” distractions like gossip.

“You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.”
Harlan Ellison

A paradox to most observers, Architects are able to live by glaring contradictions that nonetheless make perfect sense – at least from a purely rational perspective. For example, Architects are simultaneously the most starry-eyed idealists and the bitterest of cynics, a seemingly impossible conflict. But this is because Architect personalities tend to believe that with effort, intelligence and consideration, nothing is impossible, while at the same time they believe that people are too lazy, short-sighted or self-serving to actually achieve those fantastic results. Yet that cynical view of reality is unlikely to stop an interested Architect from achieving a result they believe to be relevant.

In Matters Of Principle, Stand Like a Rock

Architects radiate self-confidence and an aura of mystery, and their insightful observations, original ideas and formidable logic enable them to push change through with sheer willpower and force of personality. At times it will seem that Architects are bent on deconstructing and rebuilding every idea and system they come into contact with, employing a sense of perfectionism and even morality to this work. Anyone who doesn’t have the talent to keep up with Architects’ processes, or worse yet, doesn’t see the point of them, is likely to immediately and permanently lose their respect.

Rules, limitations and traditions are anathema to the Architect personality type – everything should be open to questioning and reevaluation, and if they see a way, Architects will often act unilaterally to enact their technically superior, sometimes insensitive, and almost always unorthodox methods and ideas.

This isn’t to be misunderstood as impulsiveness – Architects will strive to remain rational no matter how attractive the end goal may be, and every idea, whether generated internally or soaked in from the outside world, must pass the ruthless and ever-present “Is this going to work?” filter. This mechanism is applied at all times, to all things and all people, and this is often where Architect personalities run into trouble.

One Reflects More When Traveling Alone

Architects are brilliant and confident in bodies of knowledge they have taken the time to understand, but unfortunately the social contract is unlikely to be one of those subjects. White lies and small talk are hard enough as it is for a type that craves truth and depth, but Architects may go so far as to see many social conventions as downright stupid. Ironically, it is often best for them to remain where they are comfortable – out of the spotlight – where the natural confidence prevalent in Architects as they work with the familiar can serve as its own beacon, attracting people, romantically or otherwise, of similar temperament and interests.

Architects are defined by their tendency to move through life as though it were a giant chess board, pieces constantly shifting with consideration and intelligence, always assessing new tactics, strategies and contingency plans, constantly outmaneuvering their peers in order to maintain control of a situation while maximizing their freedom to move about. This isn’t meant to suggest that Architects act without conscience, but to many other types, Architects’ distaste for acting on emotion can make it seem that way, and it explains why many fictional villains (and misunderstood heroes) are modeled on this personality type.

Last edited:
I'm an ESFP.
Funny I'm expecting a lot of J here, with all the town layout planning and all :p
But i've read this test are not really ok... and when i read all the pamphlet the work psy gave us, even if i recognize myself in the description i feel it's hard to sum all people in 16 categories

INFJ since I first took it 10 years ago. If the questions are worded a certain way, I've had ISFJ a few times, but it doesn't fit. My N score is usually around 80%.

That's really odd. Usually when this test is placed here most people end up with INFP/INTJ, but I don't see very many this time.

Last edited:
INFJ, both on a real assessment and through this quiz

Back