Giveaway 100 TBT GIVEAWAY

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess so.

I was trying so hard to win too :p I literally wouldve photoshopped whatever they wanted.

Aww yeah I can tell you've worked hard. Hopefully it'll stay because it'll be a shame if it doesn't. All your work would be wasted. :(

Id love to enter thanks!

The op got banned so we don't even know if this competition is still valid. It would be nice to be finally updated with the situation instead of being left in the dark. Staff didn't even tell us this person was banned so everyone's been having to find out things for themselves.

Last edited:
The op got banned so we don't even know if this competition is still valid. It would be nice to be finally updated with the situation instead of being left in the dark. Staff didn't even tell us this person was banned so everyone's been having to find out things for themselves.

The staff doesn't have to tell us. Looking at the OP's name is enough to know they're banned. Just give it time and they'll probably say something about it.

Hey all. We'll be closing this down as the OP won't be available to complete the giveaway.

In the future, the correct course of action would be to report any thread if you have concerns about something, regardless of what it may be. We don't disclose details about member bans and aren't able to track every thread created by every user to give an update, so please report things in the future and they'll be dealt with much more promptly. :blush:

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back