Happy 25th Anniversary Kirby!

tybalt_cake

heavymetallover
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Lobo
That's right! Everyone's favorite Nintendo pink ball is turning 25th this day!
Since the first game release of the "Kirby Dream Land" on 27th April 1992 , Kirby has been through many generations as one of the biggest Nintendo sagas , and its part of the most special ones!.

What are your memories about Kirby? My biggest memory was when i first played Squeak Squad! on a 3DS , ever since then i have played most of DS , 3DS and Wii U Kirby games , and also the one for the Nintendo 64!
I also loved to main Kirby in Smash games , even through i suck at Smash games.

Happy Anniversary Kirby!

Last edited:
Finally someone made a thread, ty. My first game has to be Super Star for snes. God damn that game was good and the remake was even better. I also remember playing crystal star and 64. I haven't played the ones on gameboy advance (amazing mirror and knightmare in dreamland) but I have played Squeak Squad and pretty much every other canon beyond that. Some of the spin-offs were meh but Air Ride was one of the best kirby games, no doubt. I'd play that game for hours. :3

My first game was Amazing Mirror or Knightmare in Dreamland, whichever came first. They were pretty damn good.

My first game was... Kirby's Pinball Land. I found my mom's Gameboy and that was one of the 3 games she owned. I can't really remember how this got me interested in the other games. The next games I got were Kirby's Dream Land and Kirby Canvas Curse both on the same day. All 3 of these games are quite strange to start with. My 4th game was Super Star Ultra, which got me to understand how the series is supposed to be. I've been obsessed with it ever since...
I own most of the games, but not all of them. I'm still looking for Kirby Air Ride at used game stores (I can't buy anything online) and I can't find it anywhere.

I've only played Kirby Triple Deluxe and Planet Robobot but the series is already one of my favorites. :D

Kirby's Adventure was my first Kirby game, and it remains one of my favourite games, and game series, of all time. Defeating King Dedede on Extra Mode (and to an extent, Nightmare in Adventure) was one of my biggest memories in this series, particularly because Extra Mode doesn't mess around at all.

I still have to play Kirby Super Star and a few other Kirby games. in due time I will.

Back