Shop 🦋 ♕ Brooke's Quick Mini Shop ♕🦋 CHEAP SANRIO SETS!- (Amiibo, Gardening, & More)

Hello! do you have these orderable items?

1.Writing desk
2.Wide-screen TV
3.Wet-road sign
4.Weight bench
5.Watermelon chair
6.Watering trough
7.Washing machine
8.Washer/dryer
9.Wagon wheel
10.Violin

Hi! Let me check, and I will get back to you very shortly. (5-7 minutes)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi I was wondering Howe much it would be for NON-hybrid flowers? White, light purple and dark purple flowers?

I actually haven't thought about adding a non-hybrid section to my shop! I have a ton of white roses, but what do you mean by light and dark purple?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! do you have these orderable items?

I have the:
~ wide-screen TV
~ weight bench
~ watering trough
~ washing machine

Wow! Usually I have a lot of what people request, haha.

Yay, so I'm looking for white tulips, white lilies, white violets (they look light purple though), white pansies (these look light purple too), purple violets, white roses or white carnations, and white cosmos. I think that's all the of them

OH hmm ok! :) i'll take those but i'll also order 6 more just to i can get the discount haha (dunno if you'll accept more than 10 items per order? and if so, how much would you price it at?)
sorry for the hassle but do you also have any items from the patchwork set or harvest set? I need everything from those sets except for harvest clock >_< ! Trying to complete catalog haha

Byebi, you would like the 4 items I confirmed and 6 more items? Are those the patchwork set? I am checking right now for patchwork set.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Byebi, regarding the other sets you requested, I have the:
~ patchwork chair
~ patchwork dresser
~ patchwork lamp
~ Patchwork sofa
~ patchwork table
I do not have the harvest series, yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yay, so I'm looking for ....

I have PM'ed you to work through your request with you. :)

Yes, the 4 from before and i'll also take the patchwork pieces you have please! ;w; how much would it cost for 9 items..?

Byebi: 9 items would cost (3 tbt for 5 + 4 tbt for 4) 7 tbt total. :)

Yes, that sounds good! I will go ahead and prepare yours and fussybear's order, yours will be ready in 15-25 minutes!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Byebi, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened name.
The gates are open, and thank you for your purchase!

Sure thing! You actually caught right before I was going to bed, haha. Your order will be ready in 15-25 minutes.

Moonflow, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your name.
The gates are open and thanks for your purchase/order!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Going to sleep/offline for the night! Thanks again for everyone's purchases! I will be on again around 12:30 pm Eastern time/EST.

Username: lovebuggyxo
Hybrids request # 1: 13 purple roses
Hybrids # 2: 2 pink lilies
Amount: 13 tbt

Hi can I please buy Lottie's bun, Celeste bow, the new 3ds-HHD from Lottie's rv, and the white Wii u console from celeste's RV. 12 TBT I believe. If this is to much let me know :)

Hi can I please buy Lottie's bun, Celeste bow, the new 3ds-HHD from Lottie's rv, and the white Wii u console from celeste's RV. 12 TBT I believe. If this is to much let me know :)

You certainly can! It just may take longer, because I am low on coupons - but it will definitely be done within 45 minutes! :)

Back