Shop 🦋 ♕ Brooke's Quick Mini Shop ♕🦋 CHEAP SANRIO SETS!- (Amiibo, Gardening, & More)

Oliversacnl: natural chair and natural low table: accepted!
Caramelcookie: celestes ribbon and Lottie's bun for 6 tbt: accepted!

Both of your orders will be ready in 20-30 minutes. I will PM when done.

Your orders are ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened names!
The gates are open, and thanks for your orders!

Sure thing, smuhg! That's 9 tbt. :) Your order will be ready in 20-35 minutes!

Smuhg, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened name.
Gates are open, and thank you for your purchase!

Yes, your order is ready for pick-up! Come in soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opened.

~ New Sections Added to My Shop ~:

~ Hybrid breeding (upon request only; 24-hour service )
~ Harvey's Shop!
~ Redd's Paintings (Real/Genuine)
~ Gardening Section (Bushes/Saplings/Fertilizer)

(Oops!~ Idk if this counts as a bump, but I forgot about the general minimum 4 hour bump rule)

Last edited:
Hello! Can I order 2 bamboo shoots c: ?

Yes you may, Aglernons. Sorry for the delay. I was editing my shop's original post for quite a while. I will get started on your order right away, and it should be ready in 15-20 minutes! I will PM you and post when your order is ready for pick-up!

Yes you may, Aglernons. Sorry for the delay. I was editing my shop's original post for quite a while. I will get started on your order right away, and it should be ready in 15-20 minutes! I will PM you and post when your order is ready for pick-up!

Okay , thankyou so much ^^

AglernonsFlowers, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the item next to your shortened name.
The gates are now open, and thanks for your purchase!

Hello! do you have these orderable items?

1.Writing desk
2.Wide-screen TV
3.Wet-road sign
4.Weight bench
5.Watermelon chair
6.Watering trough
7.Washing machine
8.Washer/dryer
9.Wagon wheel
10.Violin

Hi I was wondering Howe much it would be for NON-hybrid flowers? White, light purple and dark purple flowers?

Back