Shop 🦋 ♕ Brooke's Quick Mini Shop ♕🦋 CHEAP SANRIO SETS!- (Amiibo, Gardening, & More)

Hello! may i buy my melody dress and a visit to celeste RV?

Yes you may! Your order will be ready in 15-25 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Analena & Naelyn: Your orders are ready. Please take the item(s) next to your username.

As for naelyn: Take your time but bear in mind I have to take care of another order! My town is a bit messy, as it's a work in progress and dedicated to my shop atm. The visit costs 3 tbt - so your order is 8 tbt total. :)

The gates are opening, and thanks for your purchases!

Hello! Can i get the Celeste's RV for 3 tbt? i'll be able to come tommorow, if that's ok to you? im bit busy at the moment.

Hello! Can i get the Celeste's RV for 3 tbt? i'll be able to come tommorow, if that's ok to you? im bit busy at the moment.

You would like the visit or items from the RV? You may come tomorrow, but I will not be available until 6pm (I have a chemistry exam) :)

oh ok! hmmm.. how bout celeste's bow, new nintendo 3ds, and wii u console. and i'll be available later on at noon tommorow! plus do u want me to send the tbt to you now, so i don't have to worry about it later on?

Last edited:
oh ok! hmmm.. how bout celeste's bow, new nintendo 3ds, and wii u console. and i'll be available later on at noon tommorow! plus do u want me to send the tbt to you now, so i don't have to worry about it later on?

Okie dokie :) - and that is totally up to you!

Hi! Can I buy your flower fairy wig, pink bunny balloon?

Hi, of course you can! That is 14 tbt total. ^_^ Your order will be ready shortly (15 minutes)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spy: Your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your name. I am opening my gates - thanks for shopping at The Mini Shop :D

Primarina, your order is ready for pick-up!
The gates are opening, and thanks for your purchase!

Hi, unfortunately I don't carry the silver axe! :)

Oh no! I thought that's what you meant when you included the 'good/second axe'. My bad! ^-^;

Lol, no - I mean the "good" axe that Leif has after the last T&T upgrade
No worries though :)

Last edited:
Back