• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🦋 ♕ Brooke's Quick Mini Shop ♕🦋 CHEAP SANRIO SETS!- (Amiibo, Gardening, & More)

Oliversacnl: natural chair and natural low table: accepted!
Caramelcookie: celestes ribbon and Lottie's bun for 6 tbt: accepted!

Both of your orders will be ready in 20-30 minutes. I will PM when done.

Your orders are ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened names!
The gates are open, and thanks for your orders!

Sure thing, smuhg! That's 9 tbt. :) Your order will be ready in 20-35 minutes!

Smuhg, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the items next to your shortened name.
Gates are open, and thank you for your purchase!

I'm so sorry for being so late. I totally forgot! ^^;

Still available? I'll transfer the TBT now.

Yes, your order is ready for pick-up! Come in soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates opened.

~ New Sections Added to My Shop ~:

~ Hybrid breeding (upon request only; 24-hour service )
~ Harvey's Shop!
~ Redd's Paintings (Real/Genuine)
~ Gardening Section (Bushes/Saplings/Fertilizer)

(Oops!~ Idk if this counts as a bump, but I forgot about the general minimum 4 hour bump rule)

Last edited:
Hello! Can I order 2 bamboo shoots c: ?

Yes you may, Aglernons. Sorry for the delay. I was editing my shop's original post for quite a while. I will get started on your order right away, and it should be ready in 15-20 minutes! I will PM you and post when your order is ready for pick-up!

Yes you may, Aglernons. Sorry for the delay. I was editing my shop's original post for quite a while. I will get started on your order right away, and it should be ready in 15-20 minutes! I will PM you and post when your order is ready for pick-up!

Okay , thankyou so much ^^

AglernonsFlowers, your order is ready for pick-up! Please take the item next to your shortened name.
The gates are now open, and thanks for your purchase!

Hello! do you have these orderable items?

1.Writing desk
2.Wide-screen TV
3.Wet-road sign
4.Weight bench
5.Watermelon chair
6.Watering trough
7.Washing machine
8.Washer/dryer
9.Wagon wheel
10.Violin

Hi I was wondering Howe much it would be for NON-hybrid flowers? White, light purple and dark purple flowers?

Back