What is gender?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure I do, but you people are convinced of that sex and gender are different because of political reasons, so science wouldn't change your mind. Also, if male and female brains aren't different, how can one even be transgender?

Go back and actually read all my posts you ignored and you will literally find all your answers. You also have posted no sources.

because of political reasons

We have been linking you scientific studies. If you would actually read the links people are sending you and not disregarding them for silly reasons, you would see this and not have questions that have actually been answered several times.

"You don't agree with me, therefore you should leave the discussion."

Wow look at that you ignore my sources, as expected!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the dumbest! And where is your proof that sex and IQ distribution are not related? Are you a neuroscientist?

Are you?

And I think we've reached the point in the thread where we go from having discussions, to WWE recreational matches.

Also for those of you at home wondering, "How can we lock our thread in boards that don't give us the option to?" Why the answer is simple, you can report your original post and request a lock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back