• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Coco showed up in my Main Street..

UglyMonsterFace

Arize from Azulon
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Pink Moon Jellyfish
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Green Moon Jellyfish
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Mom's Plush
Sheep Plush
Celeste Chick Plush
So I've never had Coco as a resident in my town but now she's shown up on my Main Street? Is this a thing?

Voided villagers that you pick up from other towns can show up there, right?

She was never voided into my town? What do you mean? When you pick up a villager from someone's void, they move in, right? But she has never ever lived in my town before. Or how does that work?

Villagers who move out, voided or not will appear on your Main St.

Last edited:
Villagers who move out, voided or not will appear on your Main St.

What I mean is that she has never lived in my town, or moved out. I'm aware that villagers who once lived in your town and moved out will show up in Main Street, along with current villagers. However, I have never had her in town from either a void, or random move-in, and so I've never had her move out. She hasn't existed in my game at all, until she showed up randomly today. Lol. Or am I missing something about this "void"? Maybe I just don't understand..

Have you ever taken a long break from the game? Maybe she moved in and out during a long hiatus.

It's possible you visited another town that had her. I've seen friends' villagers visit my main street at times. It's a nice little treat to sometimes see someone from another town you know pay a visit

Have you ever taken a long break from the game? Maybe she moved in and out during a long hiatus.

I don't think someone could move in and out while you aren't playing. Plus she doesn't say the usual "Oh I missed Azulon (my town) and I just wanted to visit!" or anything along those lines.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's possible you visited another town that had her. I've seen friends' villagers visit my main street at times. It's a nice little treat to sometimes see someone from another town you know pay a visit

You know what, this makes the most sense I suppose. She moved out of the town I use to sell villagers about a week ago and I visited that town yesterday. But who knows?

I've had that happen before in my town when random villagers will be in Main Street. I always just assumed they'd moved in and out when I took a long break without me realising...it got a bit weirder when it started happening when I had 10 villagers living in my town and no one was moving out but Main Street kept getting random villagers. Glad I'm not the only one...thought my game was being weird.

I've had that happen before in my town when random villagers will be in Main Street. I always just assumed they'd moved in and out when I took a long break without me realising...it got a bit weirder when it started happening when I had 10 villagers living in my town and no one was moving out but Main Street kept getting random villagers. Glad I'm not the only one...thought my game was being weird.

Yeah, I actually do like this feature :) It's the first time it's happened to me (that I've noticed). There have been times I've seen an unfamiliar face there, but I've always figured they were just really old villagers I'd forgotten about. But I would have remembered Coco. In fact, seeing her in Main Street kind of makes me want her to move in :) Too bad I already have 2 normal villagers lol

Back