rooms - feng shui, theme or both?

Gruntilda

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
I LOVE the look of Zen furniture so I have my main room done that way now. But I keep getting this niggling feeling in the back of my head that I should have feng shui colors going on too.

Is it possible to do both? And if not, which do you prefer?

In the beginning my main room had the feng shui color scheme but now has reverted to the earth tones of the Zen stuff which I like better. But on the other hand... ha ha! I feel so torn as you can tell!

One last thought, how much difference does feng shui actually make in the game?

Feng Shui does make a difference... If done in mass honestly. I did my entire expanded house and it attracted a pretty good amount of rare fish.

I'm in the same boat honestly. I'd work with feng shui but you have to do so much to notice it. I love Zen furniture too. I think you can feng shui some of it. Like a hibachi and screen. Maybe.

I go without it because I'd rather my house look nice hah hah.

That is interesting! I did not know that feng shui is counted in all your house rooms! I thought it was only your main room. I would be tempted to try that to see how much difference it made (especially the rare fish part) but it would certainly make the rooms look pretty much the same which would be boring.

I have seen both listed:

- Feng Shui counts only in the main room
- Feng Shui counts in all the rooms except the basement

I have a few bugs and fish to catch this summer. I'd love to have more luck!

I will also start experimenting. Just a few more days to appreciate my interior design. I need to take a few pictures :)

I don't care much about Feng Shui. But I do prefer to stick to the theme. Sometimes among the entire house, even with different furniture series and themes. And I care a lot about interior design and house remodeling.

I used to care about Feng Shui when I was just starting the game but they make the rooms look monotonous and boring, so I stop caring. I don't like having limitations in decorating my interior. I do what looks nice for me.

Back