• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Gracie and the Emporium

Gruntilda

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
When you pass Gracie's final fashion check, how long does it take for the Emporium to open?

Next day, you'll get the announcement that the shop will be closed.
The day after that will be the day of the actual renovation.
then the Emporium opens the next day. So it'll be on the 3rd day after passing Gracie's final check.

Fantastic! Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was like the time span of the other shops or if it would take longer. Time to start saving up bells again!

oh yeah, try to complete the Princess series if you haven't yet, before it ends on the last day of May. You're welcome!

Fantastic! Thank you. I wasn't sure if it was like the time span of the other shops or if it would take longer. Time to start saving up bells again!

Well, T.I.Y. has to have been open for at least 30 days, and you need to have spent 100,000 bells there. This isn't usually much of an issue, since at most you can only see Gracie once a week, and it's not guaranteed she'll show up as often as she could. But it could take a couple of extra day if Gracie literally showed up in your town 4 weeks in a row.

Thanks for the heads up Yaezakura. That could be an issue here as Gracie showed up for the first time today and I did the Gracie trick that I read about on here where you TT back to 5:59am 3 times after you pass the first test so you get her approval all in one day. I don't remember when TIY first opened so I won't be too alarmed if it takes longer than normal. I appreciate all the info.

Thanks for the heads up Yaezakura. That could be an issue here as Gracie showed up for the first time today and I did the Gracie trick that I read about on here where you TT back to 5:59am 3 times after you pass the first test so you get her approval all in one day. I don't remember when TIY first opened so I won't be too alarmed if it takes longer than normal. I appreciate all the info.

You can check the date at the event plaza tree. Just sit and it will tell the towns history.

Ah, yeah, if you TTed your way to the fashion checks, you might be in for a bit of a wait. But with 4 checks cleared, as soon as T.I.Y. has been open for 30 days, assuming you've spent enough money there, they should remodel into the Emporium.

That is a great idea about sitting at my town tree! I forgot that it would let me know when the stores were updated. And just to be on the safe side, I will continue to buy a lot at TIY.

Back