Star Wars Day is coming soon, will you do anything?

King Dorado

you can do anything
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Rebel Gnome
Fossil Easter Egg
Ladybug Easter Egg
Paradise Planning Easter Egg
Splat Easter Egg
Fossil Easter Egg
Classic Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
May the Fourth be with you!

time for Star Wars nerds to unite during the coming week! what will you do to celebrate??

btw, i have two trivia questions, i really am just curious and don't know the answers:

--what color are Chewbacca's eyes??

and

--who was Chewbacca's mom??

:confused:

Maybe actually watch the new film. The other before that, actually, 'cause I still haven't seen it.

I procrastinate a lot.

You made a thread for every event I swear lmfao

- - - Post Merge - - -

Maybe actually watch the new film. The other before that, actually, 'cause I still haven't seen it.

I procrastinate a lot.

They're both bad, but the second one's worst tbh rip

Well my brother's bday is May 7th but we plan go out on Friday the 5th so I guess we will go out to eat. Maybe finally watch rouge one even though I've heard terrible reviews :X

I'm going to the local IMAX theater at the Henry Ford and watching The Force Awakens(Again). That's pretty much it, really, unless I decide to rebuild my Lego Death Star that fell off my desk and shattered. (oops.)

I'm not big on Star Wars so I usually just chuckle and say "May for fourth be with you" and then end it there. lmao

Actually not doing anything. But May 25th is Star War's 40th Anniversary.

Hopefully Lego re-releases the collector's edition millennium falcon they made for Star Wars' 30th anniversary. I once built a 3,803-piece Lego Death Star in two days. The Collector's Edition Millennium Falcon is even more of a challenge.

Last edited:
I used to force my father into building Lego Star Wars sets. One of 'em was Jabba's palace, Jabba's ship (I don't know what it's called), and the Death Star. I feel really bad about it now because they're all smashed to pieces thanks to 5-year-old me, but I have fond memories of (watching him) building them.

I probably wont DO anything. Except abuse everyone with ... may the fourth be with you.

Luckily I work that day too! That will be fun hahaha

i just realized my little brother's birthday is on star wars day! too bad hes never been into star wars since a lot of people would love to have their birthday that day

I've been doing homework, but I've been using my hate like emperor Palpatine taught me to get it done. I also plan to wear a snuggie later in his honor.

saw this link to an artist's Star Warts art but i cant figure out how to link their gallery (Danial Ryan)

18268415_10154820277683401_2345086084405647782_n.jpg

I've watched a special in Disney channel and also a few clone wars episodes. Finishing 5th season right now.
Well my brother's bday is May 7th but we plan go out on Friday the 5th so I guess we will go out to eat. Maybe finally watch rouge one even though I've heard terrible reviews :X
I like it more than ep VII.

Last edited:
Back