• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The worst and best thing you have ever done?

Worst thing I've ever done is probably say to a girl's face that I did not v want her any where near me. She started crying. But I feel ok knowing that I was honest with her rather than stringing her along and playing a big prom prank on her like so many at the school did.

Best thing I've done I think is defend my sister when she became a freshman at my high school (I was a senior) She hung out with a pretty bad crowd when she was young and had a bad reputation by association. My friend group took her in and got her on a good track. Her grades improved and she actually became very popular.

Worst thing I ever did was getting a staple stuck in a door lock when I was a kid. Don't even ask me what I was trying to do, I don't know. I got in so much trouble.

Best thing...idk. Probably joining choir as a young teenager because it lead to so many great opportunities.

worst: spent 100+ $ on my dad's credit card (bad but don't regret)

best: discovering embroidery

Worst thing I've probably ever done was steal a lot as a kid. See, back in my old days I was big into legos. Everyone had the cool pieces that I did not though, so of course, what else did my mind go to but steal. From my cousin to, at the time, my best friend. I learned my lesson though, but...The legos never got returned. Whoops. Not like it matters because it was years ago. It was also at the time of my douchey phase back in middle school, which is the worst I've ever been as just a human being in general, but I digress.

Best thing?
Eh...
Couldn't tell you, I don't really know what the best thing I've ever done is. I don't have a real interesting life so nothing really happened.

Best: gave my family the benefit of the doubt for years and years

Worst: disowned my family after they disowned my parents

best: do i do anything good
worst: making an account on this hell site

Best- A strike at bowling.

Worst- Tell on someone I had a crush on when I was in junior high. Man, was I an idiot.

Best: Telling people about a particular problem I had been struggling with
Worst: Not telling someone about the problem sooner

that makes me sound like I was addicted to drugs or alcohol lmao I wasn't okay

Back