The Golden Stag and Horned Hercules fight with each other in the musuem

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Anyone else notice that? If you have both, go to the museum and go to the bug exhibit and find where Blathers put them (the room off the right of the bug room that you first walk into) and watch. They actually lift each other up and flip each other over. LOL it's like they are saying 'This stump isn't big enough for the two of us." HAHAHA

Yeah, I noticed that a while ago. It seems kind of random who wins each time they face off. The Scorpion and Tarantula also fight each other off in their little corner. They'll circle around each other threateningly, then run at each other and ram heads.

I actually just noticed that a couple days ago and thought it was cool. I went in there looking to find a villager and wasn't even looking at the bugs.

I don't have the tarantula or the scorpion yet, they are the last two bugs I need in my first town. When I catch them I'll have to go to the museum and see them fight too!

A few months ago a saw a Tumblr post about, I have those two insects since June 2014 and I didn't even notice that. Haha. I haven't donated the scorpion (my bad) but the tarantula always follows me.

Yes, my grandson (7) pointed that out to me a while ago. I doubt if I ever would have noticed! They are fascinating to watch.

I don't have the tarantula or the scorpion yet. I have to wait until summer. But when I do get them, I'll definitely go see them fight.

I've just been to the museum to watch them wrestle. I love these little details!

When I noticed it, it creeped me out. Mainly because I'm easily creeped out by insects (even virtual ones lol)

But it is super cool that they added in that touch to the museum.

I even hear sound effects when they fight (when they thump the stump).

Honestly, Animal Crossing isn't peace free. Even if you have peace, there's still fighting (because of the Museum). The tarantula and scorpion fight endlessly, and the golden stag and hercules beetle are still beating each other up.

Back