• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway CLOSED! Free RV Visits! ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

onionpudding

♡laziest plant mom♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
OPEN / CLOSED

So I decided to do an RV visit giveaway ❤ I've collected a lot of NPC amiibo figures and WA Amiibo cards!

RV Visit of the day: ____

RULES:
-Do NOT run
-Do NOT steal
-Please follow me. Do NOT wander.

NOTE: If you break any of these rules, I will error.

Make sure to have at least 15 MEOW coupons because you can only order 3 items per day!

You can request who you would like me to scan and they will be the RV visit for the day! ❤

The RVs you are available to visit are:

❤NPCs❤

Winter Isabelle
Digby
Blathers
Rover
Lottie
Cyrus
Reese
K.K. Slider
Mable
Celeste
Tom Nook
Kapp'n
Resetti

❤Regular Welcome Amiibo Characters❤

Epona
Ketchup
Boris
Stu
Jacob
Maggie
Plucky
Sandy
Claude
Julia
Bea
Norma
Sprocket
Dobie
Buzz
Cleo
*I have Stella, Sylvana, and Vivian too. But I sadly cannot scan their RVs because they are already in my town

Thank you!

Last edited:
I hate to be one of THOSE people but... It's not really a giveaway if you require a price to enter your town. lol..

I hate to be one of THOSE people but... It's not really a giveaway if you require a price to enter your town. lol..

Sorry, my friend made this for me because I was in the shower. Didn't really read over it a lot. Thank you for letting me know though. ♡ I'll change it immediantly!

Last edited:
Hi can I visit one of the sanrios. Whichever one u choose

Hi can I visit one of the sanrios. Whichever one u choose

It seems you have not read my shop intro. Please carefully read over the amiibos and amiibos cards I have. Not only that, but the title clearly says the Rv of the day is Cyrus. Thank you ♡

Last edited:
Oh, I am so sorry! Ty for pointing that out.

Oh I wonder the Cyrus that BirbyBird has is the same amiibo figurine Cyrus I have ?
I may sound stupid but I don't know very much about all these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back