Old Eggs
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Isabelle
Feedback
100% (264) +
OPEN / CLOSED

So I decided to do an RV visit giveaway ❤ I've collected a lot of NPC amiibo figures and WA Amiibo cards!

RV Visit of the day: ____

RULES:
-Do NOT run
-Do NOT steal
-Please follow me. Do NOT wander.

NOTE: If you break any of these rules, I will error.

Make sure to have at least 15 MEOW coupons because you can only order 3 items per day!

You can request who you would like me to scan and they will be the RV visit for the day! ❤

The RVs you are available to visit are:

❤NPCs❤

Winter Isabelle
Digby
Blathers
Rover
Lottie
Cyrus
Reese
K.K. Slider
Mable
Celeste
Tom Nook
Kapp'n
Resetti

❤Regular Welcome Amiibo Characters❤

Epona
Ketchup
Boris
Stu
Jacob
Maggie
Plucky
Sandy
Claude
Julia
Bea
Norma
Sprocket
Dobie
Buzz
Cleo
*I have Stella, Sylvana, and Vivian too. But I sadly cannot scan their RVs because they are already in my town

Thank you!

Last edited:
I hate to be one of THOSE people but... It's not really a giveaway if you require a price to enter your town. lol..

I hate to be one of THOSE people but... It's not really a giveaway if you require a price to enter your town. lol..

Sorry, my friend made this for me because I was in the shower. Didn't really read over it a lot. Thank you for letting me know though. ♡ I'll change it immediantly!

Last edited:
Hi can I visit one of the sanrios. Whichever one u choose

Hi can I visit one of the sanrios. Whichever one u choose

It seems you have not read my shop intro. Please carefully read over the amiibos and amiibos cards I have. Not only that, but the title clearly says the Rv of the day is Cyrus. Thank you ♡

Last edited:
Oh, I am so sorry! Ty for pointing that out.

Oh I wonder the Cyrus that BirbyBird has is the same amiibo figurine Cyrus I have ?
I may sound stupid but I don't know very much about all these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back