December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Purple Violet
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Purple Violet
White Lily
ど
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Who is your favorite female AND male horse villager? I made it multiple choice so you could choose a female and male! I am very curious! Please also explain why. :)

I will go first! My favorite male villager is Ed. I really don't know why I love this guy but he is so colorful and unique to me! I know it is an unpopular opinion :3 I even have his amiibo card!

My favorite female villager will have to be Winnie. She is just so cute! Savannah is a close second though, especially for a zoo themed town.

Last edited:
I really don't like the horses, but Savannah isn't too bad. She looks very energetic and cute. She'd be better if she was peppy instead of normal, though.

I like Julian and Savannah... Julian 'cause he's the only horse villager I've ever had, and Savannah 'cause I think her design is adorable

Awe, Epona isn't on the list :( I would have chosen her, but I chose Winnie instead. She's pretty cute :) I don't like the other horses to be honest..

I really don't like the horses, but Savannah isn't too bad. She looks very energetic and cute. She'd be better if she was peppy instead of normal, though.

Yeah...I agree the horses aren't that popular, but I have seen SO many "fave deer/rabbit/squirrel" polls! Also, I'd rather not go with a species that's too terribly hated...like the gorillas or chickens.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Awe, Epona isn't on the list :( I would have chosen her, but I chose Winnie instead. She's pretty cute :) I don't like the other horses to be honest..

Epona? Is she a welcome amiibo villager?

She's one of the Legend of Zelda villagers added from the update :) You need an amiibo figure to get her

Ooooooh, I see! Btw, now that you are on my thread...I LOVE your artwork!

Julian and Savannah

Julian because he is without a doubt the coolest, cutest smug villager in the game (that's right, marshal, you heard me)

Savannah because she's a heckin ZEBRA and I went to college in Savannah, GA

I think you're mistaking me for someone else :p I don't have any art lol

Lol, i think you're right, but she did make the picture of your avatar. XD That's probably why I got it confused. Sorry!

Oh this one is a toughie. I love a lot of the horses but for my absolute fave, it's a toss-up between Papi and Clyde.

CPMT5tMVEAAsG7J.jpg
Colton is my favorite horse in the game.I really hated the horses until he popped up in my campsite and made me laugh.Btw,Cleo is not on the list either,unless you left her off on purpose(she's a Welcome Amiibo villager).

View attachment 198065
Colton is my favorite horse in the game.I really hated the horses until he popped up in my campsite and made me laugh.Btw,Cleo is not on the list either,unless you left her off on purpose(she's a Welcome Amiibo villager).

Oops, you are right! I just used a villager app and only 13 appeared. Cleo is cute as well. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is there a way I can edit the post?

Colton. Used to be Ed but they made him a smug and just....no. Roscoe is cool but I can never get him in town.
Otherwise I don't really like horse villagers. (Or horses irl lol).

I have to go with Roscoe but Ed was one of my very first ac villagers ever so glad to see someone likes him

Colton. Used to be Ed but they made him a smug and just....no. Roscoe is cool but I can never get him in town.
Otherwise I don't really like horse villagers. (Or horses irl lol).

If you don't mind me asking, what is it about Ed being smug now that you don't like? I'm curious because Colton's your favourite horse and he's also a smug villager.

Back