Who is your favorite Horse and why?

Choose your favorite horse villager!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love Julian for his house interior, his design and personality. He has a celestial/star based theme around him and I love it, he is a mythical creature and I love researching mythology. So it's a bonus point to why I like him.

I also love Papi, he is based on Okapis. Okapis are one of my favourite animals on Earth and I love that he has been brought into the game. I'm glad he is a lazy because it suits him well and his design is adorable and his house interior and exterior are very cool too. I like his facial expressions too.

My favourite female horse would be Peaches or Annalise, I haven't had either but I'm sure their a pleasure to have and I love their designs.

My votes go to Julian and Annalise. c:

Elmer and Julian, closely followed by Savannah and Annalise. I LOVE the horses but prefer the more natural coloured ones. Julian is an exception of course since he's a unicorn. :)

This one's hard, I love almost all of the horse villagers... I have to say Victoria is my favorite, but I really like most of them.

I really like Savannah's design, so I chose her. I also really like Roscoe,
I've had him before & I really liked him :D

It differs quite a lot, at first it was Ed in a town i'd made many towns ago but then he started to give me creepy vibes with some of the stuff he was saying, so that changed quickly. Even way before it was Papi, he was my favourite villager introduced in all of new leaf for a while and then Julian. I think out of those three, I like Julian the best. and not because he's a unicorn

Last edited:
It differs quite a lot, at first it was Ed in a town i'd made many towns ago but then he started to give me creepy vibes with some of the stuff he was saying, so that changed quickly. Even way before it was Papi, he was my favourite villager introduced in all of new leaf for a while and then Julian. I think out of those three, I like Julian the best. and not because he's a unicorn

OMG you liked ed too?! I'm glad to know someone appreciated him at some point. He's never talked about. :c he may be sorta plain looking, but he's not ugly imo.

Julian bc unicorn. I'm also fond of Colton and elmer though. <3

For me its a tie between Peaches and Elmer. Both are childhood favorites of mine. I had them both in my gamecube town as a kid. Elmers adorable, just your typical looking horse but hes such a sweetie. And lazy is my fav male personality. As for Peaches, shes just too cute and unique looking! And also my fav female personality. So Id have to choose them two c:

Omg! I love Ed so much. (Ironically, not enough to be in my town. Oh well) Honestly, he's really gay and lowkey reminds me of an ex I was super into. (Can you guess I am also gay lmao)

i like savannah. she's the only horse that looks appealing to me, i think.

I voted before reading the thread, oops!

Anyways, my favourite guy horse is Julian. And my favourite girl horse is either Savannah or Peaches. Savannah is the only girl horse I can remember actually having, so that's why she is special to me, but Peaches is kinda creepy and cool.

I picked Colton and Savanna. I was not originally in to Colton (or any horses really) but after having him for a while in my town I started to really like him. I had to move him out eventually once I had a plan for my paths and he was in the way, and I haven't had him since. Savanna is just really cool looking and really sweet, although like a ppl mentioned I wish she didn't have a normal personality. I have way too many normal faves. I also really like Cleo and of course Julian is awesome too!

Last edited:
Back