• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia The Witch Hunts | Bayonetta Mafia | Umbra Witches Win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only one more player is required before we can begin the game. Reminder that sign-ups close on the 1st of May!

I cant participate anymore.

That's a shame! Thanks for telling me now instead of during the game, though. I'll take you off the list.

Two more players are needed to reach the recommended player count. Either way the game will start as planned, though. Sign-ups remain open!

That's a shame! Thanks for telling me now instead of during the game, though. I'll take you off the list.

Two more players are needed to reach the recommended player count. Either way the game will start as planned, though. Sign-ups remain open!

Sorry. :(

In

Seeing how the current game is going, I'm gonna try to drag this game kicking and screaming to be active.

That is unless Ness does something to make himself the day one lynch target(but hey, at least it jumpstarts discussion and gives
Us something to talk about)

In

Seeing how the current game is going, I'm gonna try to drag this game kicking and screaming to be active.

That is unless Ness does something to make himself the day one lynch target(but hey, at least it jumpstarts discussion and gives

Great news! I'll add you to the list.

In

Thanks Dolby, 'preciate it. {insert smily lemon here}

At midnight tonight (GMT, London time), the sign-ups will close, everyone will be PM'd their roles, and the first round (day) of the Hunts will begin.

Just a reminder to everybody lurking this thread.

Eh, I may as well. I'll join in on this!

What great news! That means we've reached the maximum player count! I'll add you to the list right away.

Because I told everybody that the game would be starting at midnight (under the assumption nobody else would join), I'm still going to wait until midnight to start the game. Not long now!

Sign-ups are now closed!

pQmwyM9.png

Flames soared the land in red light as villagers marched the streets among formal Lumen Sages, gripping a standard Umbra Witch, one of whom had just completed her training and claimed her soul to the fiery depths of Inferno.

The villagers threw fruit and vegetables at her as she passed, but she remained perfectly calm and reserved, linking arms with the two Sages as if she were willing. She stood in front of the tall guillotine, intimidating to everyone but herself.

The Sages held her by the neck and forced her into the contraption, one choosing to seal her fate with a sly kiss on the side of her face, before strapping her in over the top of her head.

A third Sage climbed the podium and turned to face the crowd. “We are gathered here today to mark an end to the evil threats of this civilisation, held accountable by the Umbra,” he roared, clutching his Paradiso-esque bible.

“We are also here to celebrate our Kingdom, and our loyal followers of the light, all of who have been more than co-operative in their joint efforts to bring forth an end to this evil,” he continued, swaying his hand to point at the helpless Witch.

“The only evil in these parts is the injustice you’ve brought to the Umbran name,” the Witch replied, a grin marking her face. The crowd gasped in shock, the Witch having not breathed a word since her capture on the outskirts of Vigrid, attempting to escape across the hills.

“Dragged through the dirt, murdered, tortured…Are these truly the things that you consider admirable in this damned city?” she muttered, gazing into the eyes of the mad-with-power Sage. “For as long as it is the pride of the Umbra, the shadow will remain cas—”

Slice.

The royal Umbran Elder was found and publicly executed in Vigrid. Her soul was immediately dragged to Inferno, and an eternity of torture awaits her. However, Witches still remain, and more alert now than ever.

"We will be overrun soon! Gather at the clock tower. We must defend it with all our strength!"

Round 1 (day 1) has begun and all participants have been given their roles. You have until the end of the countdown to decide on a lynch on the voting thread.

Last edited:
Ok hi all, nice to have you all here and know that voting ends at 4 AM tomorrow my time. Also, for our (four I think) new to mafia players, welcome. I am going to start off today by announcing that I do not intend to allow a no lynch to happen today (though I feel like this may one of the few situations that has any benefit for it, as we can no lynch without losing any future mislynches. This section of the rules: "Significant events such as deaths and surprise elements may be introduced and trigger the end of a round (as announced by the Umbran Elder)," scares me enough into thinking this is a bad idea, as well as the possibility of modkills happening). If anybody would like to comment on or disagree with this, I'll listen to their arguments, but at the end of the day no lynching would give us no information.

With that out of the way, I want to how much mafia you guys have all played before and in what format (with the exception of Ness and Amanda, as I know that they have both played forum mafia in the past).

Hii!

I think I played like 2 or 3 games, but I was really **** and didn't know what the **** was going on tbh
idk about format though ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Think I played a newbie game and a main game. And maybe another main or experimental.

I can agree with being scared by the "surprise element" piece of that. As for debating between lynching or not, from my experiences, not lynching in order to glean more information on somebody is a good course of action, even if somebody seems like a good lynch candidate. I am not opposed to lynching in any way, granted that there is damning evidence of somebody's guilt. If there is something on the table that doubt can be cast upon, I become a bit more hesitant to go through with anything.

As for Mafia experience, I've played quite a bit before joining this forum. I currently have 28 forum games worth of experience, one of those being on the SC2 forums, and the rest being on the Azurilland forums. I've got plenty of experience with smaller setups as well (things that would normally show up in EpicMafia or Town of Salem), so I think I can do a decent job getting the hang of things in this venue.

Nice!, this is my fist time playing mafia (besides a different game im in right now, which is a bit slow). good luck everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back