Peach (Fruit)
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
Sakura Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (181) +
I am looking for both of these items, I just realized how perfectly they go with my Mad Hatter costume haha :) if anyone has one or both to spare please let me know!

Last edited:
I can give you my shamrock hat ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh btw I just got Whitney from your town, thank you thank you thank you :D

Last edited:
I can give you mine ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh btw I just got Whitney from your town, thank you thank you thank you :D

Ah yay! I just edited my post and I'm looking for the curly bros mustache too in case you happen to have that too, if not that's ok! What would you like for it? And you did, was it like through a void? I was doing a lot of replacing villagers so I moved out Whitney as a result. I didn't think to ask anyone if they wanted her because she wasn't original. But I am glad you like her!! :D

Yes, it was through void so she moved in original, she called you a bell hoarder and said she's going to miss you TuT aww
I'm looking through my stuff and i only have big bro's mustache and bad bro's mustache in case you want either of these?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And i'll give it to you for free, i don't really have any use for it

Oh thank you! I think the big bros mustache will look good also :) and that's funny, I wonder who else has gotten my voids cause I have moved in and out a lot of villagers haha. I thought the voids only happened through streetpass. XD Thanks so much, are you free to trade now?

I like drop off since I'm working towards the train station upgrade, but really whatever you're more comfortable with! :)

Back