• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ~OC Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
She's cute, good luck!

Also you can upload to the forums with the proper size like this ^^
limxQED_d.webp

if I had the money i'd scoop her up in an instant :,)

Hey everybody! I made this Bubble Girl as an OC but I decided to use something else. I'm looking for an offer over $25 RLC, I'll consider RLC + Collectibles but I'm mostly looking for RLC. The winner will recieve her and all rights to her (Selling, Editing, Recolour, Adding Animal Features ETC) With full transparency layers, with and without bubbles and can request an additional pose which I will make.

I hope you guys like her!

Since as usual she seems to have been shrunk on forum view I'll also leave a link to her fullsize image: http://i.imgur.com/limxQED.png

View attachment 198048

hello! i'm not trying to be rude, but are you sure you have drawn this yourself? the edges of t he character are very rough, the hair is a different quality to the dress (look at the edges of the hair, theres no shading, and the edges of the hair are super pixelated) and it feels like the arm has had grey background painted over it to remove it from the egdes you also change artstyle a LOT and although i can understand that if its your job, but compared to the ghibli stuff you did (which is a closer style to this than your other work) this is...very different. could you provide some sort of proof that it is your design?

Last edited:
Sure not a problem! I'm happy to share my DA where I post stuff that I work on for Yandere Simulator. As well as if you look in my updated portfolio you can see some of that. I am a trained professional which includes learning plenty of styles. Pixelation was caused while layering originally her hair was going to be on another piece which was a bit bigger, when I merged the layer in Photoshop/Illustrator to do my finish work and line assist. (Plugins are magical) and ended up drawing a new bottom I had lost the original bit-ratio and I also lost transparency while working which I had to re-clean which caused line deterioration. I'd rather have a bit of deterioration than un-needed blur when part of the point of the adoptable is transparency, the blur can create a weird effect. Part of my job is flexibility and learning to work in many styles and Anime is a way of keeping practice for me I; I take it a bit less seriously so things do slip ex: warming and shading the skin tone and mismanaging the layer so it ended up a different color. Thanks for your time!

I'm glad you asked as this is only the second time I've ever *been* asked so I'm happier to clear things up now than any time in the future.

Last edited:
tbh the hair and face looks similar to this piece (girl on the right) and flipped by 041さん but it could be just me
https://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35508971
I spend more time on pixiv than on other art websites so I noticed in an instant.
I'm not in for a witch hunt and only leaving this here for doubts without commenting on this any further.

Last edited:
tbh the hair and face looks similar to this piece (girl on the right) and flipped by 041さん but it could be just me
https://touch.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=35508971
I spend more time on pixiv than on other art websites so I noticed in an instant.
I'm not in for a witch hunt and only leaving this here for doubts without commenting on this any further.

Actually, it /is/ the same. The shading is the same. Hmmm, very interesting

- - - Post Merge - - -

Capture.jpg
Ok so , I uploaded this as a side to side comparison. The only different is the eyes (which were changed)
The spot circled where her mouth is is obviously supposed to be where her finger goes, however it seems like it was erased and then just draw over.
The shading in parts of the hair are the exact same and if you notice the pixelation in parts of the hair is the exact same as other parts. The parts that are circled are parts that are the EXACT same. It's obvious that all you did was flip the image. Although I'm not sure if this dress is yours, it's quite obvious that the hair and face are not. its all the exact same
from lineart to brushstokes to shading
Not trying to come for you but it's kind of unfair that you were charging 25 rlc for someone else's art.

Last edited:
Yeah no this art was made years ago as a r63 version of some boys from Uta no Prince-Sama.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure not a problem! I'm happy to share my DA where I post stuff that I work on for Yandere Simulator. As well as if you look in my updated portfolio you can see some of that. I am a trained professional which includes learning plenty of styles. Pixelation was caused while layering originally her hair was going to be on another piece which was a bit bigger, when I merged the layer in Photoshop/Illustrator to do my finish work and line assist. (Plugins are magical) and ended up drawing a new bottom I had lost the original bit-ratio and I also lost transparency while working which I had to re-clean which caused line deterioration. I'd rather have a bit of deterioration than un-needed blur when part of the point of the adoptable is transparency, the blur can create a weird effect. Part of my job is flexibility and learning to work in many styles and Anime is a way of keeping practice for me I; I take it a bit less seriously so things do slip ex: warming and shading the skin tone and mismanaging the layer so it ended up a different color. Thanks for your time!

I'm glad you asked as this is only the second time I've ever *been* asked so I'm happier to clear things up now than any time in the future.

This is not even how pixelation would occur and as a *professional* artist, you would know this.

This is why you shouldn't trust someone who says they are a professional without links to a gallery, guys. Always do your homework before wasting $25 like someone apparently did lol.

Yeah no this art was made years ago as a r63 version of some boys from Uta no Prince-Sama.

it's literally the second result on google guys
c4f86f6f6596bdf3caec654eb285480a.png

- - - Post Merge - - -

The dress is from here: https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=37331704

37331704_p0_master1200.jpg

Because stealing one artist's art isn't enough.
oh my ****ing god
This is why you shouldn't trust someone who says they are a professional without links to a gallery, guys. Always do your homework before wasting $25 like someone apparently did lol.
i think its more likely than not it was just a cover up - they edited it REALLY QUICKLY after yon posted,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my ****ing god

i think its more likely than not it was just a cover up - they edited it REALLY QUICKLY after yon posted,,,

It's fortunate that someone quoted them in a post or else it would we lost. :)

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh my ****ing god

Oh dear me. This is awful but I'm glad people were quick to find out. I don't think anyone bought it, least I hope not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back