So I'm an idiot, I just ruined my town placement.

nearthy

This use to be pink. 🧁
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Mother's Day Carnation
I was about to update my DA for spring, and then I decided to actually move someone in through the amiibo, then it freaking happened, they plopped right down where I did not want them to go.

I updated last night so I could visit some dreamtowns.... but I ingored that I shouldn't have, because I wanted to use the stupid save editor to move the incoming villager around. In my ignorant ways, I kinda thought that I could still access the editor. But you can't....

:C

help...?

Does anybody know how long untill the menuhax thing, or whatever will be updated? if you could PM me if you do. please.

HNI_0043.JPGHNI_0046.JPG

- - - Post Merge - - -

or the link to a thread that is trying or already figured out how to get them to move to a sepcific spot?

Last edited:
We aren't allowed to discuss hacking how-tos here on the forum, unfortunately. (And in any case, I don't know the answer, since the update.)
I'm sorry this happened to you! :(

Edited to add: Not sure of a specific thread off the top of my head, but I think with Welcome Amiibo, you just have to have patterns on the ground everywhere you don't want a villager to move. That's a pain, I know, to place so many patterns just for this reason, but it apparently works. You'd just need to be sure to leave a large enough spot where you do want a villager to plot their house.
So if you can get a villager to move out, this should help you move the other guy back into the correct spot.

Last edited:
how about, just a normal, no-hacking-involved, villager, ploting thread? I know there should be one around somewhere...

What about scan another villager making the one who plot in the incorrect place move out.
1: Scan the Villager.
2: Make the one who plot in the incorrect place move out.
3: Place some designs in the places you don't want him to move in.
4: The Villager you scan going to move into the place you want.
5: Scan again the Villager you want and make him move again without take out that designs (yes you can do that).
6: The Villager you want is moving into the zone you want.

Note: You need to have at least 10 Villagers to make this work.

By the way, if you don't find another choice (the editor thing) this one can work.

Last edited:
PacV's method works very well! It's how I got all of my villagers in a perfect little neighborhood! If you do not have amiibo cards, then wait till the villager moves out. As SOON as the villager moves out, IMMEDIATELY place down patterns in the spot where you do not want it to go. Do this for all of them until you get all of your dreamies.
Good luck! :)

Back