• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Closet Cleanout! Amiibo & Sanrio Items/Unorderables!

v0tedmostlikely

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (9) +
Hey there! I have a bunch of stuff I'm looking to get rid of as I'm in need of TBT! Would like to do 5 TBT per item, but I'm willing to negotiate!

x1 Cinnamoroll Tray
x1 Cinnamoroll Table
x2 Hanger Rack
x1 Natural Lamp
x1 Natural Low Table
x1 Samgyetang
x2 Shop Coffee Machine
x1 Sloppy Table
x1 Desktop TV
x1 Pompompurin Chair
x1 Cupcake
x1 Perfume Bottles
x1 Towel Basket
x1 Cheese
x1 Bread Basket
x1 Pasta
x1 Cloud Making Machine
x1 24 HR ABD
x1 Sloppy Sink

I also have a bunch of regular RV amiibo cards, so if there's a particular item on your wishlist, I could grab it for you!​

Hello! I'd like to get these items...

Natural Lamp
Natural Low Table
Cheese
Bread Basket
Hanger Rack
Towel Basket
Shop Coffee Machine

That would be 35 TBT Bells, yeah?

((woops double post I don't know how to delete this one))

Last edited:
I'll take the ABD. That'd be 5 TBT, right? FC's on the sidebar, I'll add your FC. Do you prefer pickup or delivery?

Hi! I'd like to buy:

Cinnamoroll tray
Cinnamoroll table
Cupcake
Perfume bottles

For 20 tbt yeah? :)

Last edited:
I'll be hopping on another person's town for a while 50 minutes from now, so I can do the exchange before or after that :) And yes please specify pickup or delivery!! I'm adding your FC now

Hey everyone! I'll be in class for the next two hours sadly, I'll VM everyone when I'm back on! Also, I'll drop the items off in your town!

I'll take the Cloud Making Machine please! 5 tbt, yes? ^ - ^ Already added you, and I'd prefer a dropoff if that's okay! * - *

Last edited:
Could I please buy;
x1 Cinnamoroll Tray
x1 Cinnamoroll Table
x1 Cupcake
x1 Sloppy Sink

Back