Ghostly Preserves
Red Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
Green Star Fragment
Blue Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Feedback
100% (247) +
I'm VERY excited to announce the long awaited completion of my very FIRST animal crossing DREAM TOWN! I began playing acnl THREE YEARS ago and Aquarius is FINALLY complete! 100% original (besides the path) and not hacked!

DA: 5C00-004D-999B

Aquarius is a natural pink and white themed town in cherry blossom season. Currently saved at 7am because it's my favorite music, but might change to 6pm (during the sunset!). Little gifts for you are scattered throughout the town! Each character has its own themed house (but with similar exteriors!): Mayor Sarah: Ocean, Jody: Mountain, Klondike: Forest

Please tell me what you think!
Thank you!! :)

newleaf1.jpgnewleaf2.jpgnewleaf3.jpgnewleaf4.jpgnewleaf5.jpgnewleaf6.jpg

It's gorgeous! Definitely my favourite dream so far!

I loved finding all the gifts around your town and the interiors of your houses were really well furnished. The paths, the flowers, the public works, everything was amazing. I loved it!

I'm definitely recommending Aquarius to anyone who asks for dream addresses!

It's gorgeous! Definitely my favourite dream so far!

I loved finding all the gifts around your town and the interiors of your houses were really well furnished. The paths, the flowers, the public works, everything was amazing. I loved it!

I'm definitely recommending Aquarius to anyone who asks for dream addresses!

Yay! Thank you so much! This really mean a lot to me :)

Oh my glob your town is adorable! I loved all the cool knickknacks hidden around town for people, and the outfits on the plaza were a great touch. Best room has to be the space/astronomy one, big fan of science and the stars here. 10/10 :)

Oh my glob your town is adorable! I loved all the cool knickknacks hidden around town for people, and the outfits on the plaza were a great touch. Best room has to be the space/astronomy one, big fan of science and the stars here. 10/10 :)
Thank you so much!! :)

Okay, I had kept this tab open to go and look at it and I did NOT regret it. I came out of that dream feeling so nice... <3 Thank you for creating and sharing that experience. I'll definitely show it to others!

Okay, I had kept this tab open to go and look at it and I did NOT regret it. I came out of that dream feeling so nice... <3 Thank you for creating and sharing that experience. I'll definitely show it to others!
Ahhhhh!! Thank you!! :)

I really enjoyed it! The fact its not hacked is really cool.Also you're house for Sarah is super cute! Would visit again<3

Very adorable town. You worked so hard on it. Great details. Thank you- enjoyed my visit. Yup that music is very nice at that time!

Back