• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Have you ever been in trouble with the law?

Weiland

Flick Fanboy 🦎💞
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
7046-6089-3415
If you have, share your stories!

I haven't because I'm a good boy and respect the law.:)

When I was a toddler I snuck out of my house and was taken home by a police officer. In my teenage years my car broke down and a cop took me to work. I've also had a few speeding tickets.

A mod left a warning on one of my posts once.

I smonked weeds 6 tims got hihg and never got caught...I am above the law

no but so many of my friends have gottens DUIs before

dont drink & drive kids

A bookstore called the police on my friends & me, once, for loitering. We were waiting for 5 minutes for another friend who was inside, so the officer told the owner to stop wasting his time.

So not technically.

A bookstore called the police on my friends & me, once, for loitering. We were waiting for 5 minutes for another friend who was inside, so the officer told the owner to stop wasting his time.

So not technically.

Wtf
That's so weird lmao, why would you even call the police about that

sort of? many years ago a friend of mine decided to take a wee in a public area while we were hanging out :rolleyes: someone saw him and decided to call the police, lol

we were told to stay off the premises for the rest of the day

My Dad's a Police Officer so I've spent a fair out of time in the police station.

Once his old partner was doing a patrol shift at night. I was coming home from a friend's house one night and a police officer asked if I was coming or going. It was dark and I didn't realize that it was my dad's old partner. I like ran inside and didn't say anything to my parents. A few days later my dad then said in a joking manner asked why I didn't tell him his partner was talking to me

I smonked weeds 6 tims got hihg and never got caught...I am above the law

lol, think again, as we speaj now i am having the entire new mexican police force arrive at your door .

Probably deserved to get in trouble for many things, but never got caught. I never did anything truly evil though. Never harned anyone or anything except maybe myself lmao

I mean.. I haven't really gotten in actual trouble with the cops, but my mom has called the cops on me for ""running away from home"" after I've gone on 20 minutes walks after arguments with her to calm myself down :rolleyes:

Generally I'm the one calling the cops though, 'cause I use to live in a super shady part of my already shady town lol

Eh, I only got accused of shoplifting by an old cranky employee because I was "laughing too much".

Back