• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Tours tonight! 5 PM EST. Come to my town and have a good time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aronthaer

Back from Hiatus (3/18/22)
Cherry 🍒
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8145-7039-9800
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Star Fragment
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
Pink Star Fragment
Purple Star Fragment
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Pink Hybrid Rose
Pink Hybrid Tulip
Feedback
100% (140) +
Hey everybody! I'm looking to have some people over to my town this afternoon for some tours! This is supposed to be a fun and silly time of hanging out and having fun. the fun starts at 5 PM EST. If you want to hang out more, I'm always looking for friends so just let me know and I'll BF you so we can keep in touch <3 IF you'd like to play tonight, just comment below! can't wait to hang out~

I'd be down to join! I'll message you closer to that hour but I should be free :D That would be fun

Two hours left until the event starts! I am still looking for one more participant. If you're joining, make sure you add my friend code. Gates will be open at 5:00 PM EST, and we will only be waiting for a few minutes before departing for the island. so try to be prompt :p

Hi, is there room for one more? ^^

of course!

With three participants, this thread is now closed. if you're joining, please add my friend code. Gates will be open at 5!

Thank you, and see you then! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back