• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading I have too many hybrids!

oliversacnl

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (69) +
I have waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many orange and purple roses. I really need to give them up!

Take as much as you want with one visit for either 20 TBT or something from my wishlist: http://moridb.com/catalogs/dRP4KliiPR?limit=50&offset=0

Reply if interested! I really need to get rid of these flowers, but I'd also like something in return, haha.

BTW, my timezone is EST.

Alright! Just be sure not to run in my town or take anything you're not supposed to. I trust you.

Right now good? I'll add the FC in your sidebar.

I promise I won't run or take anything I'm not supposed to!

Is it okay if I bring Katie to your town? And yeah, right now is good!

Not willing to buy roses, But i have every item in your wish list, and i would sell about 20 for 5 tbt each?
(I have every item in the game xP)

Last edited:
Dude, are you serious!? Yes, I would love to!

The problem is that I only have 102 TBT. But we could set something up where I can visit a few times, right?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess I'm fine with getting Katie. She stays until someone visits, right?

Dude, are you serious!? Yes, I would love to!

The problem is that I only have 102 TBT. But we could set something up where I can visit a few times, right?

Sure, if you want, i could sell about 20 now, and give more when you get more TBT?

hi! I can give you the following off of your wishlist: boston bag, book stands, basket chair :)

although the basket chair was customized. This is for free :D

Hi :D just wondering how many you have left? I could give some tbt >.<

of which one, orange or purple?

i have a lot of each, haha. i think about 10 orange roses (though i think maybe even more) and a TON of purple ones

bump!

additionally, i have one pink tulip, one pink rose, and one orange pansy.

i also have three pink carnations, one red carnation, and a lot of red roses!!!

Last edited:
Back