• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Buy any item in the game, no matter what it is, for 5 tbt!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No no, do you have the turkey? I'd like that instead.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay, great! Thank you!

Mayor Name: Oliver
Town Name: Crown
FC: 3995-6916-6120
Item(s) Wanted: 2017 cake, 24-hour-shop ABD, azalea stool, bamboo grass, bell knickknack, birthday cake, birthday sign, blue argyle tank, bureom, cucumber horse, dango, diver's hood, eggplant cow, emperor's cap, eraser sofa, fedora chair, flashy-flower sign, flower bouquet, flower fairy boots, and girl's day updo.
Total Price: 100 TBT

Done! Adding your FC RN!

Just making sure that you saw my message, which is tucked in between two others at the bottom of page 2 :) I just figured out how to transfer TBT bells! so yay

If you do have the rest of the items and are willing to trade, I'd also add the Sloppy Wall and Sloppy Carpet which I forgot to mention earlier, for a grand total of 60 TBT Bells :)

See spoiler for my order :cool:

Mayor Name: Panda
Town Name: Melursus
FC: 5429-8392-8809

Item(s) Wanted:

-Sloppy Bed
-Sloppy Sofa
-Sloppy TV
-Sloppy Clock
-Sloppy Stereo
-Sloppy Lamp
-Sloppy Dresser
-Bamboo Grass
-Cucumber Horse
-Eggplant Cow
-Girl's Day Updo
-Hinaningyo
-Newsprint Helmet
-Headkerchief
-Kintaro Wig
-Dango
-Songpyeon
-Bureom
-Mossy Carpet
-Narrow Clock

Total Price: 100 tbt

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Princess
Town Name: Namu
FC: 4442-0543-2773
Item(s) Wanted: Zodiac Snake, Zodiac Horse, Zodiac Goat, Zodiac Monkey, Zodiac Rat, Zodiac Ox, Zodiac Tiger, Zodiac Rabbit, 2 Zodiac Dragons, 3 Rose Sofas, Newsprint Hat, Mame/Beans, Rice Cake and Afternoon Tea Set c:
Total Price: 85 tbt if i counted correctly

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Kawacy
Town Name: Atsukito
FC: sidebar <3
Item(s) Wanted: Amiibo shelf, bistro table, desktop TV, ice cream display case and wall-mounted TV
Total Price: 25 TBT :)

Mayor Name: Khyler
Town Name: Winden
FC: On the sidebar.
Item(s) Wanted: moridb.com/catalogs/MtAztMnUTB Everything on this wishlist if it isn't empty by the time you get to it.
Total Price: 75 TBT
EDIT: Recently found out what TBT means, so I am no longer buying. Sorry! If I had enough, I would!

Last edited:
(I'm canceling my order for now until this thread becomes active with the original poster ^_^)

Mayor Name:Chip
Town Name:Teacup
FC:3926-8696-5374
Item(s) Wanted:2017 cake, aries rocking chair, bamboo grass, birthday cake, birthday table, bread-making set, candelabra, cheese, changing room, cupcake, cup of tea, fedora chair, fancy tea set, Kiki and Lala bed, Kiki and Lala sofa, kitchen dishwasher, kitchen island, kitchen counter, kitchen refrigerator
Total Price:100

Mayor Name: Aimee
Town Name: Hogmeade
FC: See my ID to the left. =)
Item(s) Wanted: Basement Wall and Left Platform
Total Price: 10 TBT

Thank you so much, and I look forward to hearing from you! =)

NO MORE ORDERS PLEASE! I'm busy for the week. I will finish the ones already submitted on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back