• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Buy any item in the game, no matter what it is, for 5 tbt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah98789

Nobody Patches Me.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Leif
Flea
Red Rose
White Rose
Yellow Rose
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Silver Mailbox
Tasty Cake
Feedback
94.4% (16) +
Title. I got 'em all.
No matter what it is, it's 5 tbt~

-APPLICATION-
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
FC:
Item(s) Wanted:
Total Price:
(CLOSED ATM)

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Nenya
Town Name: Elenrast
FC:FC: 0533-9234-6649
Item(s) Wanted:Cicada stereo; ancient statue; robust sculpture; flowery painting; 3 egg lamp; 2 sun; birthday hat; Blue retro dress; white lace skirt, please
Total Price: 60 BTB

You Deliver?

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Nenya
Town Name: Elenrast
FC:FC: 0533-9234-6649
Item(s) Wanted:Cicada stereo; ancient statue; robust sculpture; flowery painting; 3 egg lamp; 2 sun; birthday hat; Blue retro dress; white lace skirt, please
Total Price: 60 BTB

You Deliver?

Yep! Let me get it ready. when you put the 3 and the 2, does that mean you want 2/3 of them?

Smashing! I have added you and will open my gate when you are ready!

Mayor Name: Oliver
Town Name: Crown
FC: 3995-6916-6120
Item(s) Wanted: 2017 cake, 24-hour-shop ABD, azalea stool, bamboo grass, bell knickknack, birthday cake, birthday sign, blue argyle tank, bureom, cucumber horse, dango, diver's hood, eggplant cow, emperor's cap, eraser sofa, fedora chair, flashy-flower sign, flower bouquet, flower fairy boots, and girl's day updo.
Total Price: 100 TBT

Item(s) Wanted: 2017 cake, 24-hour-shop ABD, azalea stool, bamboo grass, bell knickknack, birthday cake, birthday sign, blue argyle tank, bureom, cucumber horse, dango, diver's hood, eggplant cow, emperor's cap, eraser sofa, fedora chair, flashy-flower sign, flower bouquet, flower fairy boots, and girl's day updo.

Will get this ready after Nenya.

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes, please

Coming now!

Alright, I'll transfer the TBT then.

Also, I have a question! May I bring Katie along?

Getting it now!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright, I'll transfer the TBT then.

Also, I have a question! May I bring Katie along?

Sure!

Thank you so much! Just VM me when you're ready. I'm sure it'll take a little while ^^;

I can't believe I was the first to see your post and I have the wishlist I have been trying to get for weeks! Thank you!

I predict that you are going to be swamped with orders! Seriously, please pace yourself! We don't want you burning out like so many others!

Oh no, i believe i don't have the abd. Sorry D:

I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ^^^

Also, I can't find Katie for some reason. Maybe she appears the next day? I just got her, so yeah. I won't be bringing Katie. Ah well.

Hey! It's my first trade here so I'll have to figure out how to transfer TBT Bells, but here goes... To be clear, it's the entire Sloppy series EXCEPT for the Sloppy Sofa, which I already have.

Mayor Name: Jazz
Town Name: Pawnee
FC: 3153-4381-2183
Items wanted (10):
Sloppy Bed
Sloppy Chair
Sloppy Clock
Sloppy Closet
Sloppy Dresser
Sloppy Lamp
Sloppy Sink
Sloppy Stereo
Sloppy Table
Sloppy TV
Total Price: 50 TBT Bells

Last edited:
I WAS THINKING THE SAME THING ^^^

Also, I can't find Katie for some reason. Maybe she appears the next day? I just got her, so yeah. I won't be bringing Katie. Ah well.

I'll send back 5 tbt as i do not have the abd.

- - - Post Merge - - -

That's alright! Lemme think of something else I want... say, the turkey?

Oh! Sure! that's fine as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back