Quick! Pick a squirrel ♡

Which squirrel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess Peanut from those 2 but my fav is Blaire.
PS: Mint is one villager I'd never have mainly because my mayor has the same name xD

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer Peanut - I like her design better, plus I've had her in my town before and really enjoyed having her :D
Plus, she was always one of my favourites in Wild World, so I like her for nostalgic reasons too

Peanut, because it's peanut. Jk. Peanut, because I love her color scheme and she reminds me of such a cute but also shy cheerleader that is really sweet and not mean.
Also, I really don't like the bottom eyelashes/mascara Mint has going on. >_>
It would probably be Mint if it weren't for that minor design detail.

Peanut's mouth is weeeird.
Also, Callie vs Marie. Peppy pink person vs shy-looking green person. Of course I'm going with the one that's like Marie.

Both have different personalities and it's kinda unfair having to decide.

Well, Mint is a character which gives me nostalgia of my 2nd Wild World Town.

And Peanut is a peppy villager whose I choose to pick for Acme since it lacked a peppy villager.

I was going to pick Mint because I enjoy her aesthetic more, but I realised apart from that I didn't really enjoy her as much when I had her in my old town. I had Peanut in the same town and I enjoyed having her around very much but I eventually moved her out in place of another public work project. I was very hesitant to, but eventually I did. So my vote goes to Peanut, also I love her catchphrase.

Mint! I like her design better :)
Plus I remember having Peanut in my WW town and she was really irritating, and would not leave.

Back