• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Quick! Pick a squirrel ♡

Which squirrel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess Peanut from those 2 but my fav is Blaire.
PS: Mint is one villager I'd never have mainly because my mayor has the same name xD

Last edited:
Personally, I prefer Peanut - I like her design better, plus I've had her in my town before and really enjoyed having her :D
Plus, she was always one of my favourites in Wild World, so I like her for nostalgic reasons too

Peanut, because it's peanut. Jk. Peanut, because I love her color scheme and she reminds me of such a cute but also shy cheerleader that is really sweet and not mean.
Also, I really don't like the bottom eyelashes/mascara Mint has going on. >_>
It would probably be Mint if it weren't for that minor design detail.

Peanut's mouth is weeeird.
Also, Callie vs Marie. Peppy pink person vs shy-looking green person. Of course I'm going with the one that's like Marie.

Mint is definitely cuter. I have Peanut in my town right now and... I'm not too keen on her :p

Both have different personalities and it's kinda unfair having to decide.

Well, Mint is a character which gives me nostalgia of my 2nd Wild World Town.

And Peanut is a peppy villager whose I choose to pick for Acme since it lacked a peppy villager.

I was going to pick Mint because I enjoy her aesthetic more, but I realised apart from that I didn't really enjoy her as much when I had her in my old town. I had Peanut in the same town and I enjoyed having her around very much but I eventually moved her out in place of another public work project. I was very hesitant to, but eventually I did. So my vote goes to Peanut, also I love her catchphrase.

Mint! I like her design better :)
Plus I remember having Peanut in my WW town and she was really irritating, and would not leave.

Back