• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Question about animals moving in

Panduhh

-monium♫
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Lump of Coal
Timmy Christmas Doll
Jingle Christmas Doll
Kapp'n Christmas Doll
Winter Mittens
Pumpkin Cupcake
Ancient Candle
Hello! Since the Welcome Amiibo update did they remove the 16 villager cycle? I was cycling for punchy but I had his amiibo card and had him move back in (way before I had cycled 16 people). I would like to have bam back and don't know if I have to cycle through like 15 more animals. Anyone with Bams amiibo card willing to help me test if the 16 cycle has been removed? or does anyone know for sure? I have tangy moving out soon (shes not in boxes but there's rumors around town) I do TT so I could get her in boxes.

Thanks in advance!

You can use another card to move Punchy out, then use Punchy's card to move him in again without having to go through 16. I know for a fact since I did the same exact thing, oddly enough also with Punchy (I didn't like where his house was so I kicked him out, let another villager move in, then kicked them out using his card)

Thank you both! I guess I will have to move in a bunch of animals with amiibo cards then kick them out to get bam! "P

I loooove being able to use the cards for certain villagers. I just moved Phoebe in with her card because I am hoping to get more Zen PWPs with a second uchi villager. It's nice being able to help that along. I had to move out Bangle to do this but lan on getting her back in later.

Back