• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Amiibo Shelf, Nintendo 3DS game shelf, Wii U game shelf.

PacV

Vasea Mayor, Zenda Islander and Borelia Villager.
Apple 🍎
Mango 🥭
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (188) +
Last edited:
Bump

Bump

Last edited:
Bump

Bump

Bump.

Last edited:
Bump

Really? No one have the items.

You might get a better result if you put the names of the items you're looking to buy in the title of your thread. You can edit the thread title by clicking edit post, and then clicking "go advanced."

I still don't have the items to sell, unfortunately. Although if you just wanted them for your catalog, I could let you catalog mine. But they're not orderable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can also earn the items yourself from Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape, assuming you're not looking for doubles, and if you haven't already earned them from your own games yet. Although you might consider making an alt if you wanted to farm more of them, though they'll be quite a bit of work. The qualifications for each item are on their moridb pages.

You might get a better result if you put the names of the items you're looking to buy in the title of your thread. You can edit the thread title by clicking edit post, and then clicking "go advanced."

I still don't have the items to sell, unfortunately. Although if you just wanted them for your catalog, I could let you catalog mine. But they're not orderable.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You can also earn the items yourself from Puzzle League and Desert Island Escape, assuming you're not looking for doubles, and if you haven't already earned them from your own games yet. Although you might consider making an alt if you wanted to farm more of them, though they'll be quite a bit of work. The qualifications for each item are on their moridb pages.

Thanks, these are the last three items i want to finish a house design i have in mind.

Anyway, i follow your advice and i don't mind wait.

Back