• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Soap

I love the foaming handsome from Bath & body works! For soap in the shower, I use a dove bar, usually shea butter. It works the best for my sensitive skin. :)

i use fragrance free soap because my sister is hypersensitive to perfume and she gets migraines if she has to be around smelly stuff or people. soap is Neat . idk

My favorite kind of soap.........
Soap_MW3_model.jpg

In all seriousness Rockstar bar soap from Lush is my second fav

I tend to use tea tree oil bodywash, as normal soap makes my skin feel dry and tight.

I like Dove soap in the bottle..
They smell really nice, and leave my skin feeling really smooth!
Plus, I feel there's sooo much in each bottle. It lasts me forever. .-.

I'm confused. Are we talking about a specific kind of soap? In the U.K. at least, there's hand soap, laundry soap, shower soap (though we call it shower gel usually). Or is this a general soap fandom thread? XD

Mostly shower soap, it seems.

I like Dove soap in the bottle..
They smell really nice, and leave my skin feeling really smooth!
Plus, I feel there's sooo much in each bottle. It lasts me forever. .-.

Gosh yes! I love Dove Body Wash, smells so good. After using body wash, I can't go back to bar soap.

Gosh yes! I love Dove Body Wash, smells so good. After using body wash, I can't go back to bar soap.

Pretty much the same!
Idk, I like bar soap SOMETIMES. It's kind of nostalgia feeling (lol) because that's all I used growing up.
But body wash just seems a lot more hygienic to me?

I have cousins who I don't talk to anymore (not for this reason, but because of family drama), and their dad raised them to basically never use soap when they bathed and they ended up getting lice (I think maybe more than once). I love soap, though, and would never bathe/shower without using it. I love both bar and liquid soap.

I have cousins who I don't talk to anymore (not for this reason, but because of family drama), and their dad raised them to basically never use soap when they bathed and they ended up getting lice (I think maybe more than once). I love soap, though, and would never bathe/shower without using it. I love both bar and liquid soap.

why didnt he want them to use soap
like, was there a real reason or was it just 4 Funsies ???

My favourite type of soap is non-scented pump soap. I don't like bar soap because it always slips out of my hands.

Dove soap is beautiful, it's especially silky and moisturising compared to other soaps I've used, though I prefer bottled soap over bar soap, it feels much more hygienic. I tend to like something sweeter for the shower though. I'm a sucker for those bath/shower sets that smell like gingerbread or marshmallows and stuff, that's one way to make me very happy.

Dove soap is beautiful, it's especially silky and moisturising compared to other soaps I've used, though I prefer bottled soap over bar soap, it feels much more hygienic. I tend to like something sweeter for the shower though. I'm a sucker for those bath/shower sets that smell like gingerbread or marshmallows and stuff, that's one way to make me very happy.

Oh that sounds heavenly. As much as I like the citrus scents, I definitely need to try to find something sweet.

What's soap got to do with lice?

Whatever soap smells nice and is easy to apply. I can't tell you how many times I've dropped the soap(heh) in my days. Bar soap just annoys me.

Back