Soap

Oh that sounds heavenly. As much as I like the citrus scents, I definitely need to try to find something sweet.

Citrus is definitely great for the spring/summer! It's really refreshing, for sure. Sometimes sweet scented stuff is a little hard to find for some reason, or at least finding ones that actually smell like they're supposed to. But right now I'm using a salted caramel wash from Avon and it's insanely good, probably the most accurate one I've ever smelled! Couple that with chocolate bubble bath and the whole place smells like a Mars bar for an hour afterwards lmao.

I hate bar soap cause it makes my skin feel disgusting. That said, I adore liquid soaps and those that make bubbles! <3 I usually prefer flowery or fruity scents.

Soap's great. I sometimes use the bar kinds but they easily slip off my hands or get into that awkward phase when it's almost all used up and starts breaking into tiny pieces. I tend to prefer shower gel/body wash instead, especially the ones from Bath and Body Works. I stock up on them whenever there's a sale. I enjoy fruity or flowery scents. They last longer as well. <3

I love soap, but not the kind that dries out my skin. Liquid soaps are superior to bars in my soapinion. I like foaming hand soaps in yummy foody scents, and I like exfoliating scrubs with lots of skin softening stuff in them in the shower for my body.

(did anyone else just think this was about Melanie Martinez...no...just me?)

Yes I love soap. Especially after working out lol. In particular LUSH soap is good. Smells yummy and makes soap-ing up fun.

SOAP.

Pretty much the same!
Idk, I like bar soap SOMETIMES. It's kind of nostalgia feeling (lol) because that's all I used growing up.
But body wash just seems a lot more hygienic to me?

No you see here, you use bar soap (the drying you out feeling only last for the first dozen times you use it). You use the bar soap in a Japanese washcloth (stiff nylon) that is scrubby and long and flat that you can wash in the washing machine. You wrap the bar in the washcloth, you rinse yourself off, divert the shower head, scrub yourself up, then rinse off with hot hot water, then turn it to cold and rinse off with cold. Spat some powder in your hotspots (crotch and pits). Cleanest you will ever feel.

Dial Gold Bar, or Dial White Bar are good basics. If you're a hairy guy and need the extra deodorizing use the Irish Spring/ Coast/ Zest bars.

I'm OCD as hell Of course I like soap, except for bar soap. I find it gross when people don't even use soap when they wash their hands... especially employees... ._.

Back