• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Soap

Xerolin

ああああああああああああ
Apple 🍎
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Do you like soap? What's your favorite type of soap? I'm personally a fan of the soap variety. Share your thoughts and soapinions in this thread!!
Make sure it's worthwhile to read >: ((

Last edited:
The only acceptable form of sensual refreshment:

$_3.JPG

Last edited:
I would hope everyone likes soap.

I hate bar soap though, and for my face I'll only use foaming ones.

I prefer bar soap, usually the organic mostly see through kind, but I'll use whatever soap is available.

Currently cackling at "soapinions"

I think that soap is amazing. There is nothing else I would rather rub all over my body, probably.

The little suds are super satisfying, especially in the way they pop.

And oh, the smell! The scent of soap is nothing less than the scent of pure perfection. It smells like cleanliness, freshness, and lack of sweat.

Oh, soap! What a lovely thing!

soap that smells good. I live for the good smelly soap

These beautiful new threads gave me inspiration for a new signature. Thank you.

i can tell you my first thought about that was not that it was soap. dear lord

Yeah my thoughts as well, haha

Its a bit of a random topic but yeah soap's pretty great I suppose. I only ever buy the Dial Almond and Cherry Blossom hand soap.
... Now that I think about it, I'm pretty particular with all the soaps I use.....

I'm confused. Are we talking about a specific kind of soap? In the U.K. at least, there's hand soap, laundry soap, shower soap (though we call it shower gel usually). Or is this a general soap fandom thread? XD

Back