• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Obama Speaker

Haskell

Saving for a username change KEK
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Barack H. Obama has been regarded as "the best public speaker."
Is he or is he not? Why?

Last edited:
He goes uhh... um... uuuh... errr... a lot. Isn't that supposed to be bad?

I don't pay attention to enough public speakers to have a definite answer but I will say he's a damn good one.

He goes uhh... um... uuuh... errr... a lot. Isn't that supposed to be bad?

Nah, see my post here. And here's a couple articles about it: x x

ah-nih-may

he_tried.jpg

Last edited:
he's a decent speaker, probably above average however I wouldn't say he's the best

why? doesn't matter

is it just a requirement for trump supporters to obsess over obama

Last edited:
To be honest, as a British person, I would kill for a man like him to be in charge of my country. He just fills me with so much positivity for life, and I'm really looking forward to what he does as a citizen.

To be honest, as a British person, I would kill for a man like him to be in charge of my country. He just fills me with so much positivity for life, and I'm really looking forward to what he does as a citizen.

As an American, I would love to have Obama back in charge. His energy was always a pleasure and his vice president, Biden, was a real treat too.

is it just a requirement for trump supporters to obsess over obama

No. I'm a Trump supporter but I also liked Obama plenty. By the end I felt kinda meh but I did really like him in the start. I still think he was ok.

I don't pay attention to enough public speakers to have a definite answer but I will say he's a damn good one.

Nah, see my post here. And here's a couple articles about it: x x

he_tried.jpg

I don't disagree, I think he's a great speaker. I personally don't mind and I speak like that myself. I just thought it was "bad" speaking to do that, that's what they always told us in school anyway, so I'm surprised.

nah, he's not a great speaker. bear in mind, he took office after that total buffoon George W. Bush. I mean, anybody who succeeded W was gonna look like a genius in comparison. and now his successor TRump is a totally juvenile boor. But i think it's a testament to the general *******ry of American politicians that an average speaker like Obama can measure up as outstanding among politicians...

He actually really was a great speaker. I would honestly have to say that he was the best speaker we had as a president since Ronald Reagan (there was a reason he was called the "Great Communicator"), although I do also think that Bill Clinton was a good speaker too.

Last edited:
Anyone who has ever studied what makes good public speaking before knows he is a very influential speaker. Anyone saying anything otherwise is just spouting nonsense.

Anyone who has ever studied what makes good public speaking before knows he is a very influential speaker. Anyone saying anything otherwise is just spouting nonsense.

Just curious though, how good of a speaker would you say Obama was compared to Reagan and Clinton?
Although, I will say, I do think Franklin D. Roosevelt was one of the best speakers we had for a president.

He's a Greasy Buffoon. All politicans are. People are brainwashed. Politicans are taking over yoir brains.

idk ... hes good ... but not hitler level good

- - - Post Merge - - -

or maybe he is ....................

He's a Greasy Buffoon. All politicans are. People are brainwashed. Politicans are taking over yoir brains.
woa..this is woke wow this whole tim i was voting fir obama every day enjoying ym obama care when it was a lie

Who the hell is calling him the best speaker besides articles from 6 years ago

Back