• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Obama Speaker

He's a fine speaker, but I wouldn't say he was the best because I don't think he is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's a Greasy Buffoon. All politicans are. People are brainwashed. Politicans are taking over yoir brains.

Many are, not all of them.

To say that all of them are, is ridiculous.

Last edited:
woa..this is woke wow this whole tim i was voting fir obama every day enjoying ym obama care when it was a lie

Okay...

- - - Post Merge - - -

He's a fine speaker, but I wouldn't say he was the best because I don't think he is.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Trump, Bush, Clinton(both of them), and Obama are. Sure there were some good ones from hundreds of years ago like Lincoln, but I don't seem to trust any of them today.
Many are, not all of them

I mean, I'm assuming he's speaking for American politicians, which, unfortunately is pretty true. Even liberal democrats are corrupt sometimes (cough Flint taking so long to get clean water, surprise its a democratic run town who ignored their crisis for so long)

All presidents are not your friends. They serve corporate interests. Hillary made this obvious, but Trump too serves the corporate. Like, look at how Trump turned back on his anti war and interventionist views. He's a goddamned real estate billionaire. Of course he's going to serve them over the average american want's and needs.

The Iraq war? Money and oil. Bombing kids with drones? Imperialist interests. Funding what would soon become ISIS? Our damn fault.

I mean, I'm assuming he's speaking for American politicians, which, unfortunately is pretty true. Even liberal democrats are corrupt sometimes (cough Flint taking so long to get clean water, surprise its a democratic run town who ignored their crisis for so long)

All presidents are not your friends. They serve corporate interests. Hillary made this obvious, but Trump too serves the corporate. Like, look at how Trump turned back on his anti war and interventionist views. He's a goddamned real estate billionaire. Of course he's going to serve them over the average american want's and needs.

The Iraq war? Money and oil. Bombing kids with drones? Imperialist interests. Funding what would soon become ISIS? Our damn fault.
A lot of the pro war special interests are from Military contractors like Boeing that make a **** ton of money off of these wars and lobbying for intervention, probably only partly imperial. Fighting against Assad is only gonna lead to a more powerful ISIS

It's pretty obvious most politicians in the US are corrupt since this country is bought by corporate donors

Last edited:
Many are, not all of them.

you know what i always find strange, you're always going on about how you want to wipe out all of humanity
but then on issues like these you're always the first to say "not all, but many"

i dont really know the point im trying to make exactly ... but wut

Barack H. Obama has been regarded as "the best public speaker."
Is he or is he not? Why?

Regarded by whom please? It's easier to have a discussion like this if we have the same starting context to work from.

In the absence of that, I have personally found him to be articulate, thoughtful, and persuasive when giving public speeches - and in general. He is well-educated, intelligent, and generally speaks with an air of sincerity and gravitas that he carries well. Furthermore, he has a strong yet non-threatening demeanor - appearing both graceful and even elegant in his movements without being "too much" or comical - no easy feat, even in our modern world.

He clearly takes his public speaking engagements seriously, and he has come across favourably in every speech of his that I have seen (which certainly isn't all of them ; as an Australian I had no need to pay close attention to domestic American politics during Obama?s presidency). But of the US politician's who's speeches I have seen footage of, he's one of the better ones, definitely.

Nope, definitely not. Pres Obama speaks like he has a speech impediment and no offense, it's like listening to nails on a chalk board. Sadly, even though he had such a great opportunity as the first black president to be something great and bridge this country together, he didn't and instead he destroyed all bridges. Now he will go down as one of (if not) the most worst president of our history. I'm hopeful that the next black president will do a much better job and show Pres Obama how it's really done.

Last edited:
you know what i always find strange, you're always going on about how you want to wipe out all of humanity
but then on issues like these you're always the first to say "not all, but many"

i dont really know the point im trying to make exactly ... but wut

I don't "always" go on about how I want Humanity to die out, whenever the topic is brought up I'll talk about. This doesn't happen very often at all.

Yes I would like Humanity to die out in a ideal world, an ideal world to me is a world where animals live in a natural state with no Human influence, so yes Humans would have to die if that perfect world was to exist. Does this mean I hate everyone? No, I don't hate everyone, I have grievances with everyone including myself because we do nothing good for the world, we have done enough damage and unfortunately it will not be solved. We contribute to all of this and we are very delusional.

In our current world, I don't want Humanity to die out. And I couldn't be bothered to explain why.

Also I am not the first to always say "not all, but many", you're exaggerating.
I rarely comment on political threads until several people have said something and they usually say something along those lines before I do. So no I'm not always the first person to say that.

I don't know what your point is either, please explain if you can.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think Trump, Bush, Clinton(both of them), and Obama are. Sure there were some good ones from hundreds of years ago like Lincoln, but I don't seem to trust any of them today.
Many are, not all of them

I agree that the Cheeto with tiny hands, Lenny from mice and men and the Clintstones are untrustworthy and terrible people, but Obama seems like an okay guy despite the stupid choices he has had made as President. Trump will literally be the worst President in American history next to George W Bush and I hope people see through his lies soon enough.

Last edited:
I'd say he is a good speaker. The best? I dunno. But compared to swedish politicians he is awesome. Our politicians are all uncharismatic, boring and seem to lack passion. At least that's how they come across.

American presidents are more often than not quite charismatic. Say what you want about Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump but they all had/have a huge presence and aura.

I'd say he is a good speaker. The best? I dunno. But compared to swedish politicians he is awesome. Our politicians are all uncharismatic, boring and seem to lack passion. At least that's how they come across.

American presidents are more often than not quite charismatic. Say what you want about Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump but they all had/have a huge presence and aura.

They do, it's sad that three of them had a negative aura and presence, whenever I see Trump I die inside. That was a joke but still, he's a bad bad orange.

They do, it's sad that three of them had a negative aura and presence, whenever I see Trump I die inside. That was a joke but still, he's a bad bad orange.

Trump is the king of oranges. Someone should move him to some little island far, far away where he can rule all his little oranges in his little orange kingdom.

Trump is the king of oranges. Someone should move him to some little island far, far away where he can rule all his little oranges in his little orange kingdom.

I don't think that island deserves to have rotten oranges growing on it, tbh.

Last edited:
it is such a bad idea to talk about politics on an animal crossing forum

it is such a bad idea to talk about politics on an animal crossing forum

That's already been established, but people like talking about current events soo we can't stop these threads. Oh well.

Last edited:

What about Reagan?

Nope, definitely not. Pres Obama speaks like he has a speech impediment and no offense, it's like listening to nails on a chalk board. Sadly, even though he had such a great opportunity as the first black president to be something great and bridge this country together, he didn't and instead he destroyed all bridges. Now he will go down as one of (if not) the most worst president of our history. I'm hopeful that the next black president will do a much better job and show Pres Obama how it's really done.

Is this really bad bait?
1) It doesn't matter what colour the president's skin is?
2) He's doing a debate in that video. He doesn't have anything rehearsed. Completely different from a speech.

What about Reagan?

Reagan was a bit before my time and I haven't actually heard any of his speaches but from what I've seen of him he definitely had that presence and aura. Probably more so than the ones I mentioned earlier. Heck, he was a moviestar, wasn't he?

Back