Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
0000-0000-0000
Barack H. Obama has been regarded as "the best public speaker."
Is he or is he not? Why?

Last edited:
He goes uhh... um... uuuh... errr... a lot. Isn't that supposed to be bad?

he's a decent speaker, probably above average however I wouldn't say he's the best

why? doesn't matter

To be honest, as a British person, I would kill for a man like him to be in charge of my country. He just fills me with so much positivity for life, and I'm really looking forward to what he does as a citizen.

To be honest, as a British person, I would kill for a man like him to be in charge of my country. He just fills me with so much positivity for life, and I'm really looking forward to what he does as a citizen.

As an American, I would love to have Obama back in charge. His energy was always a pleasure and his vice president, Biden, was a real treat too.

I don't pay attention to enough public speakers to have a definite answer but I will say he's a damn good one.

Nah, see my post here. And here's a couple articles about it: x x

he_tried.jpg

I don't disagree, I think he's a great speaker. I personally don't mind and I speak like that myself. I just thought it was "bad" speaking to do that, that's what they always told us in school anyway, so I'm surprised.

nah, he's not a great speaker. bear in mind, he took office after that total buffoon George W. Bush. I mean, anybody who succeeded W was gonna look like a genius in comparison. and now his successor TRump is a totally juvenile boor. But i think it's a testament to the general *******ry of American politicians that an average speaker like Obama can measure up as outstanding among politicians...

He actually really was a great speaker. I would honestly have to say that he was the best speaker we had as a president since Ronald Reagan (there was a reason he was called the "Great Communicator"), although I do also think that Bill Clinton was a good speaker too.

Last edited:
Anyone who has ever studied what makes good public speaking before knows he is a very influential speaker. Anyone saying anything otherwise is just spouting nonsense.

Anyone who has ever studied what makes good public speaking before knows he is a very influential speaker. Anyone saying anything otherwise is just spouting nonsense.

Just curious though, how good of a speaker would you say Obama was compared to Reagan and Clinton?
Although, I will say, I do think Franklin D. Roosevelt was one of the best speakers we had for a president.

idk ... hes good ... but not hitler level good

- - - Post Merge - - -

or maybe he is ....................

Who the hell is calling him the best speaker besides articles from 6 years ago

Back