• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Lookin for semi regular players

Puma

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Just looking for some people to play with, just drop a fc and I'll add
Mine is : 4785-8126-4067

Yo~
Added ya! I play nearly everyday, if you want me to come over 2 your town message me. ^^

Hey Puma, I'll add you, I usually play every day, sometimes for a couple hours. I noticed your friend code below your name is different than the one you just posted. Is that a mistake, or is there a different friend code just for AC? I have only played local wireless with my roomate so never used a friend code before...

I added the code you put in your post. My friend code is just below my profile pic.

Last edited:
I've added you with the FC in your post! Add me back and we can play, I play most days at night or sometimes in the morning :)

i'm gonna add you with the FC in your post and add me back whenever :) i'm on quite a bit and am a newbie so hi!

Added everyone on the list �� add me! I try to play everyday

- - - Post Merge - - -

Added everyone on the list 😅 add me! I try to play everyday

Back