• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading acnl wishlist items for art!

If you still need flowers, I have some pink, white and black roses. I think I have like 20 pink, but it might be more and I have no idea about the others. If you want them, I'll count them tomorrow c:

If you still need flowers, I have some pink, white and black roses. I think I have like 20 pink, but it might be more and I have no idea about the others. If you want them, I'll count them tomorrow c:

Yes that would be great!! I have 3 boxes full of white and black (LOL) so I'm only looking for pink and purple now! :D

I've got about 35 pink roses (that I know of, I probably have more on the other rows) and 20 purple roses if you're interested!

Last edited:
I've got about 35 pink roses (that I know of, I probably have more on the other rows) and 20 purple roses if you're interested!

Oooh that would be great! Can you link the character you'd want drawing? :3c

yes! that's an great design :eek:

RAD bc people sometimes turn him down bc of his outfit lmao. Here's his TH page which has his 'note to commissioners' info!
Let me know when you want me to send the flowers! It's p. early here but I won't be home until around 5pm EST (work) so if we can do it this morning that'd be great, unless you don't mind a wait!

RAD bc people sometimes turn him down bc of his outfit lmao. Here's his TH page which has his 'note to commissioners' info!
Let me know when you want me to send the flowers! It's p. early here but I won't be home until around 5pm EST (work) so if we can do it this morning that'd be great, unless you don't mind a wait!

aaah I'm in school rn and I won't get back until 5pm my time (abt noon urs) ;a; but later is fine! 5est is only 10pm here ^^

bump! online rn and i'll be on until ~ midnight gmt gotta get that mario kart ayy

yeah im here! im waiting for mario kart to download ^^ ill add you, and then should i head to your town or you to mine? ^^

I think it would be easiest for you to head to my town! I'll lead you to my rose garden you can just pick up all the roses lol

I think it would be easiest for you to head to my town! I'll lead you to my rose garden you can just pick up all the roses lol

Okay! I'm Hime of Hartford ^^ Make sure you've added the FC in the OP and not the one in my sidebar!!

sorry im so late to hopping on >.< my cat caught an anole and brought it to me as a gift. she let it loose in my room. :/
ready to go and gates are open! just follow me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

enjoy the flowers!! now i gotta get rid of these black roses u.u
cant wait to see the art!! <3

I can help I have alot of bells and spare junk laying around if you want some please pm me here or post in this thread?

Thanks

Yes that would be great!! I have 3 boxes full of white and black (LOL) so I'm only looking for pink and purple now! :D

I just counted them all, I have 30 pink and 30 purple if you still want them? c:

friendly boop!

thank you!!

also update: had to sort out a LOT of **** last night due to a friend group basically breaking down so i might take a little longer !! hopefully these will be done before the 15th (since i wanna chill out haha)

thank you!!

also update: had to sort out a LOT of **** last night due to a friend group basically breaking down so i might take a little longer !! hopefully these will be done before the 15th (since i wanna chill out haha)

man you're good, i am in no rush! tke your time <3

sorry it took a while!!
C_y62LkWsAEYw3D.jpg
for @a r i a n e !
if you have somewhere i can pm the unwatermarked version to you (since i cba to clear tbt inbox LOL) let me know!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sorry it took a while!!
C_y62LkWsAEYw3D.jpg
for @a r i a n e !
if you have somewhere i can pm the unwatermarked version to you (since i cba to clear tbt inbox LOL) let me know!!

Back