• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading acnl wishlist items for art!

himeki

hiatus
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
hello everyone! so i've started up a new town, and i'm really looking to get some new items! but i don't really have a whole load of stuff at the moment, so i'll be trading my art for wishlist items!
these will be sketchy - but the drawing specifics (such as bust/headshot/halfbody and whether it is coloured or not) depends on the amount of offers provided :')
I will not take items generated by Hacks / Powersaves! If I wanted to do that, I would just do it myself (lol)

Here is my wishlist!
Notes
- Rococo set must be edited to be pink / white!
- Kiddie set must be edited to pastel!
- I'm also looking for Pink / White Azelea bushes!

Also, these are my dreamies if anyone wants to offer one! Must be completely original.
- Chrissy
- Francine
- Diana
- Marina
- Merengue
- Wolfgang
- Skye
- Tia
- Nana

I'll add some sketch samples when I make them, but my gallery can be easily found in the museum board, and my deviantart is here!

Please use this fc instead of the one in my sidebar, I have to use my old 3ds for online play OTL
3454-5492-1483

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi~ I have all the amiibo cards if you'd be interested in trading dreamie(s) for art? Which drawing type would that be enough for?

Last edited:
Hi~ I have all the amiibo cards if you'd be interested in trading dreamie(s) for art? Which drawing type would that be enough for?

aaah idk?? id really rather not do much more then a sketch with colour OTL
lemme find the sketch of witch dylan i did a couple of days ago for reference LOL

edit: smth like this? tho probably not this much of a complicated pose, that caused me Suffering LOL

Last edited:
I can give you 20 pink azlea starts, 20 white azlea start, kiddie meal, 20 purple roses, 25 pink roses, sweets player and 30 white roses !!! and Chrissy~

Would you be willing to do a real life reference? Or a fursona ?

Last edited:
aaah idk?? id really rather not do much more then a sketch with colour OTL
lemme find the sketch of witch dylan i did a couple of days ago for reference LOL

edit: smth like this? tho probably not this much of a complicated pose, that caused me Suffering LOL

That works! Let me know when's a good time for you to get them, and I'll edit this with a ref when I'm home!

Hi! I can get you the kiddie/rococo sets and balloons, as well and black and white roses ^^

Last edited:
That works! Let me know when's a good time for you to get them, and I'll edit this with a ref when I'm home!

aah can i see your character first? OTL

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can give you 20 pink azlea starts, 20 white azlea start, kiddie meal, 20 purple roses, 25 pink roses, sweets player and 30 white roses !!! and Chrissy~

Would you be willing to do a real life reference? Or a fursona ?

oooh!!! i can do a real life reference depending, but honestly theres no way i could do a fursona :') im sorry,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I can get you the kiddie/rococo sets and balloons, as well and black and white roses ^^

ooooOH HOW MANY ROSES?!?!?!

Oh hum I'd have to count, but lots, especially white! When I get home I'll count them for you ^^

I had tons for my second town but I don't have time to landscape it for now so you can have them all :)

(eyes emoji but bolded and italics)
what would you think is reasonable for them,,,

If I counted right, I have 97 white roses and 119 black roses (give or take because I'm bad with all things numbers lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, I have no idea what's reasonable, honestly I think I should let you decide ^^'

is this character okay? Shes so cute!!

Also, I might take a while to evict my current villagers! ;o; Hope you don't mind!

that's totally fine! whenever you have new spots in town just let me know which villager and preferably through vm or pm ^^

If I counted right, I have 97 white roses and 119 black roses (give or take because I'm bad with all things numbers lol)

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh, I have no idea what's reasonable, honestly I think I should let you decide ^^'

oooooooOOH nice
well, what would you think is fair? im bad at deciding OTL

oooooooOOH nice
well, what would you think is fair? im bad at deciding OTL

I really don't want to seem like I'm asking for too much *hides* But I have two mayors (their refs are in my sig), so maybe two colored drawings? as for bust/headshot/halfbody, honestly, whatever you feel like/have time to do? ;_;
I completely understand if you're only willing to draw one, though. I know art is work and takes time and I'll be grateful for anything because your art is beautiful ♥

I really don't want to seem like I'm asking for too much *hides* But I have two mayors (their refs are in my sig), so maybe two colored drawings? as for bust/headshot/halfbody, honestly, whatever you feel like/have time to do? ;_;
I completely understand if you're only willing to draw one, though. I know art is work and takes time and I'll be grateful for anything because your art is beautiful ♥

aa i can do two headshots! :3c they wont really take long so i can add them to my to do list for tomorrow! :D

aah can i see your character first? OTL

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh!!! i can do a real life reference depending, but honestly theres no way i could do a fursona :') im sorry,,,

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooooOH HOW MANY ROSES?!?!?!

Okay! Then I would want a drawing of myself!!

aa i can do two headshots! :3c they wont really take long so i can add them to my to do list for tomorrow! :D

That would be amazing! :')
Let me know when you'd like to pick up the roses (or if you want me to deliver them). I see you live in the UK, I'm in France, so timezones shouldn't be a big problem ^^

Back